IT INTERNAL AUDITOR
Posted on: March 15, 2020
Pilgrims is the second largest chicken producer in the world,
with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K.
Pilgrims processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh,
further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to
customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000
people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrims
is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA
corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days
of sunshine a year.
- Responsible for the verification and audit of Information
Technology General Controls (ITGCs) and application controls;
documentation and issuance of management reports on the design and
effectiveness of controls across the enterprise.
- Coordinate with IT governance team to develop solutions to
address IT control deficiencies, and monitoring of related action
- Provide guidance to Information Technology groups as it relates
to control interpretation, applicability and practice.
- Participate in IT control walkthroughs to determine
- Participate in the development and performance of the IT audit
plan; work as an integrated team with the other I/A team members
when performing joint financial/IT reviews
- Perform special projects as neededJob RequirementsOur
departmental mission is to be viewed as a trusted business advisor,
adding value and helping the organization meet its strategic
objectives. As an IT Internal Auditor in our department, you must
represent our company well by being professional, responsible,
punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You
must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent
analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that
you display excellent verbal and written communication and
interpersonal skills. Most importantly you must be a team player
and be able to work effectively with members throughout the
- Bachelor's Degree in related field (i.e. Computer Science,
Information Systems, Accounting)
- Preferred to have knowledge about US-SOX regulations
- Preferred to have understanding of multiple technology domains
including software development, Windows, database management,
- Understanding of information security standards, best practices
for securing computer systems, and applicable laws and
- Take ownership and accountability for the IT General Controls
and Application Controls Testing
- Assist in the development of a combined assurance approach and
work with, and co-ordinate work with external audit, when
- The ability to understand how project deliverables impact the
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team in a cohesive and
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Strong report and presentation writing skills.
- Ability to present complex ideas and concepts to all levels of
- Related certifications such as CISA, CISM, CPA/CA are strongly
preferred, but not required.
- Experience in authoring or working with Information Security
policies and standards.EOE/M/F/V/Disabled
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Greeley , IT INTERNAL AUDITOR, Accounting, Auditing , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!