Immediate need for a driven, detailed oriented individual for a
prestigious, well established Oil & Gas Company. Looking for a
reliable individual for an AR Staff Accountant. This is a full time
position with great pay and the opportunity for career
The Staff Accountant ? Accounts Receivable is responsible for all
accounting matters related to the company?s invoicing,
receivables/collections and banking deposit transactions.
1. Bachelors Degree in Accounting plus 2 years in AR Staff
Accountant-level position or Associates Degree in Accounting with
4-years accounting experience.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
3. A strong attention to detail and the ability to complete job
duties with a high degree of accuracy.
4. Must possess a high level of interpersonal skills including the
ability to respond calmly and make rational decisions in stressful
5. Skilled in using ten key adding machine.
6. Flexibility in work schedule when required.
7. Must be able to work as part of a team with peers and leadership
within the organization.
8. High Energy
9. Beginner to Intermediate Level Excel
10. Beginner to Intermediate Word and Outlook
11. Intermediate Level - QuickBooks
12. 50+ wpm
***Apply to this position today! Please email your resume in Word
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider
all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected