Senior Banker - Greeley Mall Financial Center
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Job Description:At Bank of America, we are guided by a common
purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of
every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and
how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and
shareholders every day.One of the keys to driving Responsible
Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the
world. We're devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for
everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and
experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families
by offering competitive benefits to support their physical,
emotional, and financial well-being.Bank of America believes both
in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to
our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility,
depending on the various roles in our organization.Working at Bank
of America will give you a great career with opportunities to
learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a
difference. Join us!Job Description:This role is responsible for
working full-time within a financial center to uncover the personal
banking needs of both individual and small business clients, either
by phone or in person, by offering appropriate financial solutions
and services as well as connecting them to specialists. The Senior
Banker will focus the majority of their time working with financial
center teammates to deepen client relationships through platform
services and supporting clients with self-service and transactional
activities where needed. They report to the Financial Center
Managers to ensure adherence to operational compliance policies and
procedures. Senior Bankers work in assigned financial centers and
partner closely with financial center employees as part of one team
that delivers exceptional client care. The Senior Banker will not
provide investment and liability management advice and solutions.
They proactively connect with clients through outbound calls, and
execute consistent follow-up routines to meet their needs.
Employees in this role must have the ability to effectively balance
financial center performance, operational risk, and client
relationship care. This is a 40-hr work week position.A Senior
- Partners daily with financial center teammates to deliver the
full suite of advice to help every client navigate their unique
- Engages with clients in the lobby to assist, educate and train
clients on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service
- Leverages available resources, technologies, and processes
(such as our Client Management Process and Building Relationships
with Clients) to optimize the client experience and serve our
clients with operational excellence and accuracy
- Will follow established processes and guidelines in daily
activities to do what is right for clients and the bank, adhering
to all applicable laws and regulationsYou're a person who (required
- Has a minimum of one year demonstrated sales experience in a
relationship-oriented and client-centric environment. In lieu of
this requirement, has previously held the role of Relationship
Manager (RM), Advisor Development Program (ADP) RM, Credit
Solutions Advisor (CSA I), or Relationship Manager Business Owner
Specialist (RMBOS) at Bank of America for a minimum of six
- Is an enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong
work ethic and intense focus on results, acting in the best
interest of the client
- Collaborates effectively to get things done, building and
nurturing strong relationships
- Displays passion, commitment and drive to deliver an experience
that improves our clients' financial lives.
- Is confident in identifying solutions for helping new and
existing clients based on their needs.
- Has strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Is able to communicate effectively and confidently, and is
comfortable engaging all clients (in-person and by phone).
- Has the ability to learn and adapt to new information,
technology platforms, handle ambiguity and adapt to changing
- Applies strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to
meet clients' needs.
- Demonstrates effective time management skills and the ability
to organize, prioritize and perform multiple tasks
- Is a commissioned notary or can successfully obtain a notary
commission in the state you work within four months of start date
in role (six months for employees with a work location of NV, eight
months for employees with a work location of CA, NY or PA).
- Can be flexible to work weekends and/or extended hours as
needed.You'll be more prepared if you have (desired skills):
- An associate's degree or bachelor's degree in business,
finance, or a related field.
- Experience working in a financial center where goals were met
- Retail and/or sales experience in a salary plus incentive
- Experience working in an environment with individual and/or
team goals where goals were routinely met or exceeded.
- Experience with financial information, spreadsheets and
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Strong computer skills including MS applications and previous
experience utilizing laptop technology.Shift:1st shift (United
States of America)Hours Per Week: 40
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Greeley , Senior Banker - Greeley Mall Financial Center, Accounting, Auditing , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!