Company: 4 Rivers Equipment
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Position Summary: -4Rivers Equipment is seeking a Creative
Specialist ready to get into the gritty design details. This role
would guide the creative vision for all of our brands, including
John Deere. This down-to-earth brand seeks innovative solutions to
communicate to our wide variety of customers. The Creative
Specialist position would work with our marketing team to create
inspiring materials that engage customers. We are looking for
someone equal parts entrepreneurial, collaborative, hungry, and
humble. This position's success relies heavily on strong attention
to detail, clear communication, and a love of John Deere
equipment!Connecting To The Brand
- Our company has strong ties to the outdoors, and because we
need to capture the love of nature, this position gets to interact
with customers in the field and on the jobsite. This position will
have several out-of-office days.
- We love tractors, UTVs, and big sandbox toys like excavators. A
basic understanding of how these machines work will help this
position with contextual nuances that are important to communicate.
4Rivers will provide primary and ongoing training for these
- Our people are a big part of our brand. Understanding their
role and their value to the brand story is incredibly essential.
This position will travel to our stores to connect with our culture
and communicate how to use our brand. -A Day At 4Rivers Equipment:
-Look At The Day Ahead
- Collaborate with team to develop creative support for internal
and external marketing strategies.
- Communicate status and organize projects with Trello, Slack,
and Google Drive tools.
- Shape exciting design concepts for unique segments and their
communication needs. -
- Educate and research the latest formats and design trends to
keep a fresh aesthetic. -
- Understands agency environment and acts professionally.Dig Into
- Evolve brand to meet various mediums, including website,
digital, video, email, branding, social, and traditional mixed
- Design with purpose in mind, and enhance the message
appropriately depending on the medium. -
- Establish a rhythm of attention to detail and grammar before
delivering for final review.
- Innovate the design and review process by identifying
- Quickly learn product details and their aligned segments.
- Delivers ideas that are creative and appropriate for the
businessCommunication Is Our Culture
- Collaborate with team and vendors to provide the best solution
- Elevate brand with dynamic and innovative energy to
- Inspire and encourage our teams to create their on-brand
materials through approved resources.Who you are:
- 1+ years in graphic design or ad agency
- Degree in a relevant field such as Graphic Design
- Strong portfolio demonstrating your innovative work across
- A detailed-oriented worker who can navigate a large
organization to execute under tight deadlines.
- Understands Medium-centric Creative Strategy
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud, with solid skills in
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and efficiently
meet deadlines while staying on brand
- Expert level design fundamentals around color, typography,
- Comfort in editing website content in WordPress
- Eye for photography & videography -
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
- Aligned with our core values of Respect, Innovation,
Commitment, and IntegrityBeing Your Working Partner at 4Rivers
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program.Rate of pay commensurate with
knowledge, experience and ability.4Rivers is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: 4 Rivers Equipment, Greeley , Creative Specialist, Advertising , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!