Company: 4 Rivers Equipment
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position SummaryYou're a social go-getter, ready with all the
solutions both your team and customers need. You're a team player,
and you love getting that checklist completed. If that's you,
4Rivers Equipment wants you to join our team! 4Rivers is seeking
qualified candidates for a full-time Service Writer position! This
position works with the customer through the entire service process
to ensure complete satisfaction.Company SummaryBy partnering with
4Rivers Equipment, you become part of a John Deere Award Winning
team with over 400 employees in locations up and down the Front
Range of the Rocky Mountains. From Wyoming, through Colorado and
New Mexico, down to Texas, we work with customers as friends, and
focus on getting the job done right. That's being, "Your Working
Partner". 4Rivers Equipment is built with positive attitudes and
partner-like integrity. We like to get the job done right for our
customers, while keeping a fun and team-oriented work
environment.BenefitsLow Deductible Medical/Dental/Vision401K and
Roth IRA Options Available401K Match and Profit
ShareLife/AD&DOnline Learning / JDUPaid Time OffAsset
Investment4Rivers Employee Discount / ADP LifeMart
DiscountsCustomized Career PathEssential Duties
- Complete customer service authorizations.
- Provide cost estimates or quotations as required.
- Ensure the customer has sufficient credit for the work
authorized - make payment arrangements as required.
- Identify all repair needs.
- Communicate estimated job start time and completion date -
update completion date as necessary.
- Solicit additional service work identified by technician's
inspection and found during repair of the equipment.
- Assign SPG's or estimated repair times to work order
- Supervise repairs and manage service jobs.
- Approve technician's service report and perform final
inspection of the machine.
- Review invoice with customer prior to closing work order.
- Invoice customer, internal, and warranty work.Education
- High School diploma or equivalent experience.
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong technical background.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge on Service Department Operations and heavy equipment
technology.Rate of pay commensurate with knowledge, experience and
ability.4Rivers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.Ref#_1482
Keywords: 4 Rivers Equipment, Greeley , Service Writer, Advertising , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!