Service Technician - Master Level
Company: 21st Century Equipment LLC
Posted on: February 19, 2021
21st Century Equipment, LLC is now accepting applications for
Master Service Technician. Min. 5 years' experience in agriculture
diesel technology with Sprayers and Combines. Basic knowledge of
precision farming a plus. Required skills include excellent
computer skills, familiarity with agricultural equipment, strong
mechanical aptitude and good interpersonal skills. Must be able to
lift 75 lbs, extended periods of walking, standing and bending will
be required. Benefits include Health & Dental/Vision Insurance,
Life Insurance, Traditional & Roth 401k with Company Match, Profit
Sharing, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and more. Salary range is based
on experience from $20.00-$33.00/hour. Hourly Rate plus Monthly
Incentive based on labor efficiency, OR Progressive Scale Incentive
Plan, DOE. No premium for overtime. This position is also eligible
for an On-Call Bonus. EOE.
21st Century Equipment, LLC
JOB TITLE: Service Technician "Master"
REPORTS TO: Service Manager, Shop Foreman/Store Manager
SUPERVISES: "Safety Buddy"/ Junior Tech
WORKS CLOSELY WITH: Service Manager/Shop Foreman
JOB SUMMARY: Performs diagnostics, repairs and maintenance work on
customer and/or dealer owned agriculture Equipment. The primary
product of the Service Dept. is billable time, so the individual
must possess good time management skills, good interpersonal
skills, be able to interact with customers and be capable of
providing detailed repair information.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (listed in order of importance):
- Diagnose and repair electrical logic systems (controller can
- Diagnose and repair Hydraulic systems (load sense pressure
compensating, open and closed circuit and pilot operated.)
- Diagnose and repair Diesel engine final tier 4 and below.
- Operate computer software and hardware (service advisor,
internet explorer, parts software and company business
- Repair and /or recondition agriculture equipment.
- Operate Special tools and shop equipment in a safe and orderly
- Participate in Service Educate Training programs required for
the development of Skills and knowledge.
- Follows all Safety rules and regulations in performing work
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and preforms work in the
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 5+years of experience in performing service repairs
- Current John Deere Core certifications and 225 JDU credit hours
- Ability to operate vehicles and equipment in a safe manner for
used in diagnostic purposes.
- Valid driver's license is required.
SPECIAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Fork lift, loader and man lift operator certification.
- Mentor/train junior techs
- Extended periods of standing, climbing, bending, and must be
able to lift 75 lbs regularly extensive hours on a computer. May be
exposed to extreme weather conditions from extreme heat to winter
- THIS COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY
THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE COMPANY DESIRES. THIS JOB
DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES,
INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE
OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT
CONTRACT IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS
"AT WILL." THE AFOREMENTIONED JOB REQUIREMENTS ARE SUBJECT TO
REASONABLY ACCOMMODATE QUALIFIED DISABLED INDIVIDUALS.***
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: 21st Century Equipment LLC, Greeley , Service Technician - Master Level, Engineering , Gordon, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!