Auto Glass Technician - ABRA Greeley
Company: Weld County Garage
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Are you seeking to start a career?Do you desire to use your
skills and grow as a professional?Are you looking to join a
positive and hardworking culture?Look no farther!Auto Body Repair
is a part of Yoder CompaniesWe are a full-service automotive
company that has been a cornerstone business serving the automotive
needs of our customers since 1908. We strive to exceed the customer
expectations in new and convenient ways that gains their trust for
generations.Local Candidates PreferredPosition Summary The Auto
Glass Technician is responsible for completing vehicle glass
repairs and replacements on all makes and models of automobiles.
S/he plays a key role in delivering on the companies promise of
speed, quality, and customer satisfaction. S/he is responsible for
providing fast, accurate, high-quality, efficient
replacement/repairs. S/he is responsible for nurturing and
cultivating a positive culture and work environment that aligns
with the mission and values of the organization.Essential Duties
and Major Responsibilities
- Professionally install vehicle glass by using the Companies
- Deliver all auto glass services provided at our company at the
Shop or Mobile Glass Shop in the most efficient and timely manner
focusing primarily on safety, quality, and exceptional customer
- Deliver work orders, customer administration and customer
- Safely operate a variety of vehicle glass tools
- Safely and professionally operate a company fleet vehicle to
and from customer locations throughout the workday.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all scheduled
customers using various forms of technology, including but not
limited to in-person, texting, or phone call conversations.
- Ability to recalibrate Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
utilizing company tools and processes.
- Professionally install power window regulators and replace side
and back window glass.
- Ability to adjust to changes in schedule and work diligently
and effectively to ensure customers are assisted in a timely
- Ability to learn and perform cutting flat glass as needed.
- Provide customers with status updates for each repair or
- Begin each day successfully by adhering to our daily Check-In
- Assist other members of your team as required.
- Present, promote and sell Company promotional items to
- Report any unexpected damage, accidents, injuries, or
incomplete jobs to Store Manager immediately.
- Approaches repair planning with a sense of urgency and detail
to avoid waste and rework later in the process.
- Performs quality repairs without passing on defects.
- Meets or exceeds company requirements for productivity.
- Assists in identifying and sourcing parts, as necessary.
- Is an active and prepared participant in morning meetings.
- Must be able to provide the status of own vehicles and is open
to others feedback on getting and keeping vehicles on schedule for
- Follows companies quality control processes and meets the
return rate target.
- Consistently utilizes all required safety equipment and follows
proper repair procedures.
- Adheres to all requirements for hazardous waste disposal.
- A continuous focus on safety; Follow and adhere to all company
safety policies, rules, and training.
- Will participate in ongoing technical education.
- Participates in all safety meetings and utilizes information on
- Keeps personal work area organized and returns tools,
materials, and equipment to designated areas.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.Education
- High school degree or equivalent.Experience
- 3-5 years automotive glass technician experience required.
- R&I/R&R for automotive glass, body shop preferred.Work
Hours:Regular work hours are 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Employee hours
vary and are dependent on business needs. The schedule is between
the hours of 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The position is 40 hours per week,
Monday through Friday, with evening and weekends as needed to
satisfy the requirements of the position. Employee hours vary and
are dependent on business needs.Benefits If hired to a full-time
position, the company provides vacation time, sick time, paid
holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance, health, dental,
vision, pet insurance, and company discounts.If hired for a
part-time position the company provides paid sick time and company
discounts. No other benefits are offered.Wages Hourly, Non-Exempt:
$19.00 $26.00 DOEPM21Benefits - If hired to a full-time position,
the company provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays,
401(k) employer paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet
insurance, and company discounts.If hired for a part-time position
the company provides paid sick time and company discounts. No other
benefits are offered.Powered by JazzHRPI182060704
Keywords: Weld County Garage, Greeley , Auto Glass Technician - ABRA Greeley, Engineering , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!