Travel Registered Nurse RN Director
Company: OneStaff Medical
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Directors of nursing are registered nurses who wish to assume
more responsibility in a managerial capacity. They supervise and
review nursing staff, oversee the department budgets, and report to
high-level staff members. They also, maintain high standards of
care, manage patient data and medical records, and interact with
docters, patients and family members.
- Minimum of 1 year of current work experience providing in
specialty area applying for.
- Current State Healthcare Provider license or willing to
- Current certifications required to work in specialty. IE: BLS,
ACLS, NRP, STABLE, AWHONN, TNCC, PALS, ENPC, & ect.
While working as a Traveling Healthcare Professional with OneStaff
Medical you will enjoy top-tier benefits such as:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours
- Licensure Reimbursement
- 24/7 Personal Contact
Keywords: OneStaff Medical, Greeley , Travel Registered Nurse RN Director, Executive , Yuma, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!