Company: Rush Enterprises Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Rush Truck Centers is the largest network of heavy- and
medium-duty truck dealerships in North America, selling and
servicing Peterbilt, International, Mitsubishi Fuso, Ford, Hino and
Isuzu trucks at over 120 state-of-the-art facilities in 22 states.
We provide a full range of aftermarket solutions, backed by a $250+
million parts inventory, over 2,400 service bays and 26 collision
centers. Full-service truck leasing and rentals are available, as
well as financial and insurance services.
The Parts Manager directs and coordinates the actives of personnel
engaged in purchasing and distributing parts and supplies.Rush
Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are
the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships across the US
representing truck and bus manufacturers. Our franchises include
Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation
industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of
locations and services. Responsibilities:
- Establish inventory controls, levels and balances them for
- Establish policies and procedures to maximize inventory
security and minimize loss.
- Build loyal clientele, foster good relationships with
- Set and obtain sales and profit objectives.
- Prepare and administer the annual operating budget.
- Complete commission for parts counter sales staff.
- Centralize purchasing.
- Assist in collecting past due accounts.
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to
- Medical Select from four medical plans including a Health
Savings Account compatible plan
- Dental Voluntary plan including orthodontia coverage
- Vision Insurance Voluntary plan covering a full range of vision
- Health Savings Accounts Tax-advantaged savings account used for
- Flexible Spending Accounts Tax-advantaged spending accounts for
- Disability Insurance Voluntary Short-Term and Long-Term
coverage provides income replacement for illness or injury
- Ancillary Insurance Voluntary plan coverage for Cancer,
Heart/Stroke, Accident and Hospital
- Life Insurance Term life coverage with the option to purchase
- Retirement Saving Programs Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off vacation, personal leave, sick leave, holidays,
jury and bereavementBasic Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Two years parts inventory experience in a dealership
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving
record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the
companys insurance carrier. Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/DisabledThis job posting does
not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed
by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other
instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their
Keywords: Rush Enterprises Inc, Greeley , Parts Manager, Executive , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!