Field Services Manager
Company: PlanET Biogas USA Inc
Posted on: August 3, 2022
PlanET Biogas Group is a world leader in the biogas industry
with over 20 years of experience in the design and construction of
anaerobic digestion technology. With more than 550 successfully
installed plants worldwide, PlanET is a major player in the global
biogas industry. PlanET has more than 250 employees worldwide based
in Germany, Netherlands, France, the UK, USA and Canada. PlanET's
portfolio covers all areas of biogas technology including Aerobic
Digestors and RNG systems from initial planning, design,
construction to on-site service and remote support.
For the continued expansion of its North American operations,
PlanET is looking for a Field Services Manager to join our team.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the selected candidate will be
expected to handle all aspects of project execution from
construction, commissioning and start-up support.
- Ensure that safety of PlanET employees, PlanET subcontractors,
and customers is paramount by implementation of PlanET Safety
- Lead a Team of Field Service Engineers and Field Technical
Advisors to respond to all customer RFI, transmittals during the
construction process and responding to customer needs
- Develop and maintain a commissioning plan to lead the
commissioning efforts for PlanET during start-up and
- Act as a liaison to the contractors, owners and customers to
the engineering department on field modifications
- Develop a QA/QC program to ensure design criteria is being
- Creates, maintains, and executes the project plan and schedule;
and ensures compliance with budget. Resource allocation to projects
within project scope
- Supervises, directs, coaches, and trains Field Engineers, and
other staff assigned to project.
- Ensures project materials and workmanship meet the project
Quality Standards and Design requirements.
- Works with the project engineers to improve design where
efficiencies are noted
- Advises senior management of potential problems, work
interferences or schedule difficulties while assisting in
circumventing/resolving such conflicts; anticipates and resolves
project issues and schedule difficulties
- Maintains the project job logs of issues, punch list and
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience as a Field Engineer
for an industrial general contractor or equivalent.
- Engineering Degree relevant to the industry
- Prior Anaerobic Digester, Ag Tech or industrial experience
- Experience on Industrial construction projects of
- Experience supervising and mentoring and managing
- In-depth knowledge of the industrial construction industry and
company operations specifically construction specifications,
building materials, methods and procedures.
- Ability to apply complex engineering principles to construction
- Ability to visualize the entire project and anticipate
constructability issues and embed solutions in the construction
plans and schedules.
- Ability to visualize and create the project schedule's critical
- Ability to manage many facets of the construction project and
- Computer literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office
software, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Take control of situations and follow them through to
- Implement construction specifications and procedures
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of
building codes and other regulations
- Travel up to 50%
- Must have valid driver's license and have the ability to work
in Canada and the United States
- This job operates both indoors and outdoors in areas that are
not environmentally controlled. This job may be exposed to weather
or under cover and in close physical proximity with
- Exposure to hazardous conditions and equipment.
- The worker is required to have close visual acuity to perform
an activity such as: preparing and analyzing data and figures;
transcribing; viewing a computer terminal; extensive reading;
visual inspection involving small defects, small parts, and/or
operation of machines.
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours a
- Spend time bending, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pulling,
pushing, lifting, grasping, or twisting the body.
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20
pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force
constantly to move objects.
Keywords: PlanET Biogas USA Inc, Greeley , Field Services Manager, Executive , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!