Company: Pizza Hut
Posted on: August 7, 2022
ASSISTANT RESTAURANT MANAGER - APPLY NOW! Description: To eat.
To laugh. To share. That's why people come to Pizza Hut. It's the
calling of our Assistant General Managers to make them feel like
family with smiles, teamwork and dedication. If you're an
experienced restaurant or retail assistant manager, think about a
career with Pizza Hut. You know who you are - a natural leader, you
love putting together a winning team. You're all about teaching new
things and motivating the team to work together. At Pizza Hut, you
can do all that - and more. Here, you will work with smart,
experienced, fun people. Expect training and growth. Plenty of
excitement. Unique challenges. And a world of opportunity.
- 1 Free meal item--per day while on duty
- 25% off regular menu price when off duty--
- $50 of free prepared--regular menu priced per month when off
duty no discount allowed
- A recognition program
- 401K after 1 year
- Free GED program
- Health Insurance for all employees working over 30 hours per
week after required waiting period
- Vacation for all employees working over 35 hours per week after
1 year of service
- Free Shirt, Hat and Apron
What are we looking for? The good news is that your training will
teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But
there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You have at least 2 years of leadership experience in the
restaurant, hospitality or retail industry.
- You're all about creating a great place to work for your
- You want to make your customer's day and it shows in the way
you are maniacal about serving amazing pizza with a great big
- We have a GREAT culture and look for GREAT people to add to our
family. You know who you are --honest, energetic, motivational and
fun. You have a vision for the perfect restaurant, and you know how
to get your team to bring it to life.
- You set high standards for yourself and for your
- You're up for a challenge. You love the excitement of the
restaurant business and know every day is different.
- And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's
license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you
may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes)
and a true desire to learn and grow.
Keep in mind, this is just basic information. You'll find out more
after you apply. And independently-owned franchised or licensed
locations may have different requirements.JB.0.00.LN
Keywords: Pizza Hut, Greeley , Assistant Manager, Executive , Imperial, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!