Company: Chicken Salad Chick
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview:The Restaurant General Manager delivers exceptional
results through others. They provide an engaging environment for
restaurant teams and guests; while focusing on delivering
operational excellence. Chicken Salad Chick Managers invest their
time in developing future leaders, creating memorable experiences,
reinforcing the Chicken Salad Chick Culture; managing
administration; and maintaining the facility. The Restaurant
Manager consistently keeps our brand promises, inspire their teams
and deliver great results.Chicken Salad Chick is closed on Sunday,
offers flexible hours and schedules, no fryers or grills, no late
nights and lots of opportunity for growth. We have fun while
serving our guests and our community.Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Brand Ambassador for Chicken Salad Chick.
- Understand & adhere to all policies, procedures, standards,
specifications, guidelines, and training programs.
- Understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and
municipal regulations about health, safety, and labor requirements
for the restaurant, employees, and guests.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive,
friendly, and courteous service.
- Ensure that all products are consistently prepared and served
according to CSC standards.
- Achieve identified objectives for sales, service, quality, the
appearance of facility and sanitation, and cleanliness through
training of employees and creating a positive, productive working
- Develop, plan and implement restaurant marketing, advertising,
and promotional activities and campaigns, following the Brand
- Create, communicate, implement and follow up on operations and
financial action plans.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling
and reconciliation procedures.
- Make employment and termination decisions consistent with
Restaurant Management guidelines.
- Oversee and ensure that employee performance appraisals are
completed on a timely basis.
- Create and maintain schedules for team.
- Effectively maximize labor performance by scheduling to
business trends while delivering a superb experience to every
- Operationally fill in as needed to ensure guest service
standards and efficient operations.
- Coach and motivate the Assistant Manager(s) and the team.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of managerial
and professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, forms, and reports in an
organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and in excellent
working condition through personal inspection and by following the
restaurants preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in the correct unit count
and condition and deliveries are performed following the
restaurants receiving policies and procedures.
- Set clear expectations and create a working environment and
serve as a role model to create memorable guest experiences.
- Take actions to solve and celebrate guest feedback.
- Control food and equipment inventories conduct daily and weekly
inventory counts, and keep inventory records.
- Identify problems, conduct high-level troubleshooting, and seek
repair/maintenance support for restaurant equipment to ensure
equipment is operational.
- Monitor and maintain compliance with health, safety,
cleanliness, security, and fire policies, standards, and
- Be knowledgeable of restaurant policies regarding personnel and
administer prompt, fair, and consistent corrective action for
violations of company policies, rules, and procedures. Always
adhere to Brand Standards for uniform appearance and personal
- Allocate at least two hours per week to planning
- Focus on systematically and effectively communicating all
Kitchen related goals and success factors to Team Members
- Combine critical thinking and practical leadership to create a
culture of innovation
- Effectively coach and give direction
- Intentionally and methodically grow and nurture relationships
with the staff
- Be able to connect with a multicultural team
- Align hiring, training, daily practices and evaluation
practices with the Vision of the organization and the Thematic Goal
for the year
- Enthusiastically and passionately lead the Kitchen teamRequired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to multitask
- Working knowledge of back office tools
- Ability to quickly learn and master new computer
softwareEducation and Experience:
- Three to five years related experience managing a team.
- Restaurant experience required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Exceptional references from previous employers.Physical
- Exert up to 40 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility, including
bending and stooping, for the duration of the workday
- Must be able to work and perform all duties at any station in
the kitchen or service areaBenefits:
- Competitive salary with bonus based on performance
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- A fun work environment where you can positively influence
- No late nights
- Closed on Sundays and Most Major Holidays
- No fryers, grills or hoods!
- Learn first-hand from an experienced Operator that cares about
you personally and is actively involved in the community.
Keywords: Chicken Salad Chick, Greeley , General Manager, Executive , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!