Corporate Learning & Development Manager
Company: Pacifica Continental
Posted on: May 26, 2023
One of our clients in the Food & Beverages Industry is currently
looking for a CORPORATE LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT to join their team
in Greeley, CO. -SUMARY: -The -Learning -and Development Manager
will create and conduct leadership education programs for various
groups within the business. This role will contribute to Pilgrim's
broader leadership development strategy by using a hands-on
approach to both classroom and virtual training as well as content
design. -RESPONSIBILITIES: -
- Coordinate and follow-up on all aspects of the performance
management system including 360s, 9-box calibration, talent
mapping, and completion of development and action plans. -
- Conduct training for new managers on the performance management
- Conduct leadership training.
- Analyze training evaluations to modify and improve existing
programs and/or develop new training programs. -
- Create and distribute marketing documents for training
- Develop multimedia visual aids and presentations.
- Support talent development programs including trainee,
supervisor development, and interns. - Facilitate training as
- Coordinate and manage expo booths and activities at various
company sponsored talent acquisition events, i.e., FFA, IPPE, AMSA,
- Administer the company recognition program. -
- Contribute to the management of the budget for training
- Provide -Pilgrim's team members with world-class instructor led
training, virtual training, demonstrations, meetings, conferences,
- Deliver concrete feedback to leaders on behavior, decisions,
and team dynamics.
- Provide relevant feedback to the instructional design team to
help improve current training programs and develop new ones. -
- Conduct ADHOC trainings upon request.
- Other duties as assigned. -QUALIFICATIONS: -
- Demonstrated experience building and maintaining strong
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience, preferably within a
medium to large food manufacturing -company.
- Preferred Bachelor's Degree in Business, Organizational
Development, Leadership, HR, or related field.
- Experience designing and measuring leadership development
initiatives. - -
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training
design, adult learning, and instruction for individuals and groups
both in person and online.
- Results oriented, team player with an eye for detail.
- Strong background knowledge of the Company and the operations
- Strategic thinker.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Approximately 50% travel required. -The applicant who fills
this position will be eligible for the following compensation and
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60
days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service
and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the
Company's annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is
subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive
program; Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Pacifica Continental, Greeley , Corporate Learning & Development Manager, Executive , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...