Veterans Preferred - Regional Compliance Manager
Company: US11378-AIRGAS Airgas Specialty Products, Inc.
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply. -R10037207 Regional
Compliance Manager (Open)
Greeley, CO - Retail shop
How will you CONTRIBUTE and GROW?
The ASP Regional Compliance Manager (RCM) is responsible for
implementing, managing and monitoring of safety programs, policies
and procedures that meet all DOT & OSHA requirements as well as
federal, state and local environmental regulations in a manner
consistent with Airgas policy.
- Coordinate and manage the Airgas Health, Safety & Environmental
(HSE) Management System for assigned facilities, conduct required
audits to identify existing or potential safety and health hazards,
and recommend corrective or preventive measures when necessary to
- Monitor the Management of Change (MOC) process for locations,
ensure the timely closure of MOC records.
- Track the location's Critical Safeguards and Preventative
Maintenance (PM) program to help ensure that plant maintenance is
being completed and documented.
- Assist in the formulation of ASP safety policies and procedures
in compliance with local, state, and federal rules and regulations
to improve safety culture and performance.
- Support facility managers with DOT compliance, ILX action item
completion and all training compliance.
- Create Safety Meetings as well as conducting and attending
facility manager meetings at facilities.
- Conduct DriveCam Coaching with drivers and escalation to
managers when needed.
- Perform other safety and compliance administrative tasks as
- For the assigned locations, regularly review incident data,
good catches, near misses, DOT inspections, and events to identify
any location or employee specific trends & develop corrective
actions in conjunction with the Plant & Region Ops Mgr.
- Regularly inspect facilities to identify existing or potential
safety and health hazards, and recommend corrective or preventive
measures when necessary.
- For the assigned locations, annually evaluate overall safety &
regulatory performance and in conjunction with the Plant Mgr &
Region Mgr develop the location specific Safety Improvement
- Facilitates and participates in job hazard analysis, process
hazard analysis and pre-startup safety review.
- Conducts Taproot investigations of accidents and injuries to
determine immediate cause as well as root causes; recommend changes
to correct and prevent reoccurrence and follow up to ensure
corrective actions are completed and effective.
- Develop and lead safety and operational-type training programs
to increase proficiency in safe practices & behaviors as well as
satisfying company and regulatory requirements.
- Manage centralized new hire training for locations. This
includes all Airgas and TMS training and Observations.
- Serve as Safety Liaison for ASP Field Service at some customer
Are you a MATCH?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess working knowledge and understanding of DOT, OSHA,
EPA, DHS, FDA rules and regulations.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and
technical journals, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from
customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business
- Continuing education through safety certifications.
- Proficient with Google suite or related software.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75%
- Bachelor's degree in Occupational Health and Safety,
Environmental Science, or a related field.
- Minimum of five years of experience in safety management
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
Your differences enhance our performance
At Airgas, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive
workplace that embraces the diversity of our employees, our
customers, patients, community stakeholders and cultures across the
We welcome and consider applications from all qualified applicants,
regardless of their race, gender, sexual orientation, religion,
disability or any other protected characteristic. We strongly
believe a diverse organization opens up opportunities for people to
express their talent, both individually and collectively and it
helps foster our ability to innovate by living our fundamentals,
acting for our success and creating an engaging environment in a
Equal Employment Opportunity Information
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.
Please click here to view the EEO Know Your Rights poster and here
to view the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination poster. Airgas, an
Air Liquide Company invites any applicant and/or employee to review
the Company's written Affirmative Action Plan or Policy Statement.
This plan or policy statement is available for inspection upon
Airgas, an Air Liquide Company and its group of companies does not
discriminate against qualified applicants with disabilities and is
committed to providing reasonable accommodations to the known
disabilities of such individuals so as to ensure equal access to
benefits and privileges of employment. If you are an individual
with a disability and would like to request a reasonable
accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please
contact us by email at email@example.com .
California Privacy Notice
Keywords: US11378-AIRGAS Airgas Specialty Products, Inc., Greeley , Veterans Preferred - Regional Compliance Manager, Executive , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!