Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At LifeStance Health, we strive to help individuals, families,
and communities with their behavioral health needs. Everywhere.
Every day. It is a lofty goal; we know. But we make it happen with
the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioners in the area, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence.
Is This You?
* Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
* Seeking work life balance.
* Interested in growing professionally.
What we offer Nurse Practitioners:
* Flexible work schedules.
* Full Time opportunities
* Telemedicine and in-person flexibility.
* Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
* Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
* Collegial work environment.
* Newly designed and modern offices.
* Full administrative support.
* Latest in digital technology.
* Strong work/life balance.
* Salary Range of $150K-$245K+
Nurse Practitioners are a critical part of our clinical team. We're
seeking Nurse Practitioners that are:
* Licensed in Colorado with a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse
* Must have or be able to obtain Prescriptive Authority
* Must have or be able to obtain DEA
* Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent
* Experienced in both medication management as well as therapy.
We are 40 offices strong within Colorado and have plans to expand
well into 2022! We have locations ranging as far North as Fort
Collins, to Boulder County, Greater Denver and as far South as
Colorado Springs. We will also be expanding to Grand Junction this
If interested in additional information and/or and interview,
please call/text Krystal Johnson 512-627-2148 and
About LifeStance Health
LifeStance is a national provider of behavioral healthcare services
focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment services for
children, adolescents and adults suffering from a variety of mental
health issues in an outpatient care setting, both in-person at its
450+ clinics nationwide and through its digital health telemedicine
offering. At LifeStance, patient care is paramount - the driving
force in everything we do. LifeStance is committed to
state-of-the-art clinical excellence, to partnership and
collaboration with other treating health care providers to ensure
continuity of care, to utilization of data to individually tailor
services for continual improvement in outcomes, and to empowering
patients to make informed choices and help them achieve their
goals. This is offered in a compassionate and safe environment that
provides education, support, and best practices in integrated
LifeStance employs 4,000+ psychiatrists, psychologists, nurse
practitioners, and licensed therapists to provide comprehensive
mental health treatment services for patients of all ages. Every
LifeStance team member is dedicated to providing the utmost in
compassionate care and treatment to serve the specific needs and
concerns of each individual patient. To learn more, please visit
LifeStance is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity
and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work environment
for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Greeley , Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP), Healthcare , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!