Laboratory Processor - Main Lab - Nebraska
Company: Regional West Medical Center
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated
health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska. We are
actively looking for caring individuals to join the team as a
Laboratory Processor. Our mission is a commitment to advancing the
health and wellness of the individuals and communities we are
honored to serve. To serve this mission, we ask you will respond to
the customer request and needs. Hour would include weekends,
holidays with overtime and callback possibility. As a Laboratory
Processor, you will:
- Assist patients and patient care staff presenting to the lab or
- Accept specimens and requisitions for lab test delivered to the
lab by hand delivery our couriers.
- Distribute lab reports in a timely and accurate manner, either
verbally or printed You may be a good fit if you have:
- A high school diploma desired
- Certification as a Phlebotomist by American Society of Clinical
Pathologist or another accrediting agency desirable
- Three years of working in a health care setting desirable If
this sounds like you, we d love to connect!
Keywords: Regional West Medical Center, Greeley , Laboratory Processor - Main Lab - Nebraska, Healthcare , Scottsbluff, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!