CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant/Caregiver
Company: Regional West Medical Center
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Regional West Health Services is an independent, integrated
health care delivery system based in Scottsbluff, Nebraska that is
seeking talented Certified Nurse Assistants for the Wound
Clinic.Our mission is a commitment to advancing the health and
wellness of the individuals and communities we are honored to
serve.To serve this mission, you will be providing outstanding
patient care while contributing to a culture of positivity and
teamwork. This position would provide new and experienced CNAs with
a solid foundation of support and varied experience within the
medical field.As an RWHS Certified Nurse Assistant, you will:
- Perform assigned duties to facilitate the care of the patient
under the supervision of the R.N.
- Document observations, data collection, interventions, and care
- Exhibit awareness of the needs of a diverse customer
populationYou may be a good fit if you:
- Are 16 years or older
- Have three years of clinical experience as a C.N.A.
- Are certified as a Nursing Assistant in the State of
- Maintain American Heart Associations BLS for Healthcare
ProvidersWe look forward to speaking with you.
Keywords: Regional West Medical Center, Greeley , CNA - Certified Nurse Assistant/Caregiver, Healthcare , Scottsbluff, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!