Perm - Physician - Oncology/Hematology Greeley, CO (Physician )
Company: VieMed Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Oncology-Medical Oncology opening in Greeley, Colorado. Colorado
facility is in need of a Perm Hematology Oncology Physician to
start as soon as credentialed.
- Only interested in Perm providers - do NOT want to consider
Locums for this position
- EMR: Epic
- 90 day credentialing timeframe
- This team includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation
oncologists and a comprehensive supportive care team for patient.,
We are ready to welcome a new hematologist/oncologist in our
growing department in Greeley, Colorado as well as assist in our
outreach efforts in southwest Nebraska.
- In your practice, you will provide general hematology and
oncology care with the ability to develop a sub-specialty focus
based largely upon professional preference/interests.
- With this program you ll work four days per week in Greeley,
Colorado as well as participating in our outreach program
- The call schedule is very reasonable at 1:12.
- By joining us, you will be part of a collaborative,
enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team. Our commitment to
excellence and ongoing quality improvement is evidenced by our
official certification as a Quality Oncology Program by the Quality
Oncology Practice Initiative (QOPI).
- Our patients enjoy having a single entry point to all their
cancer care needs with new patient appointments scheduled within
two days. We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe
that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer
- You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues
at Colorado s only NCI designated Cancer Center.
- We focus on personalized care and the one reason we come to
work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient.
Benefits: We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado
lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a)
investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred
compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance,
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Keywords: VieMed Healthcare Staffing, Greeley , Perm - Physician - Oncology/Hematology Greeley, CO (Physician ), Healthcare , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!