Experienced Family Medicine Physician - North of Denver, outside Ft Collins
Company: Integrity Healthcare
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Family Practice-Without OB opening in Greeley, Colorado. This
and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
- Board Certified Family Medicine physician with at least two years
- As one of the founding physicians for this practice, you'll build
your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance. After-hours call
is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- Your patient mix will span the spectrum of medicine that includes
children, young adults, and geriatric patients.
- Financially stable organization with all of the specialist
resources you may need
- Exceptional Benefits
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a)
investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred
compensation savings plan.
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance
- Family-friendly town – Only an hour from Denver and an hour
fifteen from Rocky Mountain National Park – makes for an amazing
place to live and enjoy all Colorado has to offer.
Keyphrases: family medicine jobs, family practice jobs, family
practitioner jobs, family medicine specialist jobs
Keywords: Integrity Healthcare, Greeley , Experienced Family Medicine Physician - North of Denver, outside Ft Collins, Healthcare , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!