Temp - RN - Med Surg (Nights) Greeley, CO - EXPTEMP
Posted on: February 10, 2024
TravelNurseSource is working with Care Team Solutions to find a
qualified Med/Surg RN in Greeley, Colorado, 80631!
About The Position
Details: Must Have 2+ Years of recent Medical-Surgical
- Specialty: Medical-Surgical
- Discipline: Registered Nurse
- Start Date: 2024-03-11
- Duration: 13 Weeks
- Shift: 12 Hours Overnight shift.
- Hours Per Week: 12 Hours
- Employment Type: Contract Six things that won't happen if you
apply to this job:
- You won't have to guess what the downsides are. We'll tell you
- You won't show up on day 1 and find out this is not what you
signed up for.
- We won't leave your phone call ringing when it's inconvenient.
Business hours for you are business hours for us.
- You won't get shuffled to some customer service rep when a
problem pops up.
- If we screw up something in securing your placement, we'll own
it. That means it's on us to make it right.
- You won't figure out your credentials alone. Our credentialing
experts will walk you through it step by step. We've talked to
thousands of travel nurses like you. We know you want good pay. You
want to choose when you work. But the one thing nurse after nurse
has said they want and don't have is someone in their corner.
There's a lot in this business that's messed up. We're trying to be
the people that fix it. You and every nurse with the guts to travel
deserve it. We've worked hard for you to enjoy some one-of-a-kind
benefits you'll not likely find anywhere else, because they benefit
you more than they benefit us:
- Our early pay program
- Student loan reimbursement
- Free well-being tele-visits with a psychologist
About Care Team Solutions
Nursing is already hard enough. Travel nursing takes serious guts.
You get the toughest assignments in places you ve never been. Which
can be fun, but it s also stressful. If anyone deserves someone in
their corner, it s you.You'll do your best work when you have the
placements you want and feel fully supported in your work. That's
why Care Team Solutions separates from the rest.
5 Benefits of Travel Nursing
- Embrace the nomadic lifestyle with pride, celebrating the
uniqueness and diversity of each assignment. The sense of adventure
and pride in being a healthcare nomad adds a distinctive dimension
to your career.
- Facing new challenges regularly builds resilience. Travel
nurses often become more adaptable, resilient, and confident in
their abilities to handle unforeseen circumstances.
- If you have a sense of adventure, travel nursing provides the
opportunity to explore different cities, states, or even countries.
You can immerse yourself in new environments and enjoy diverse
landscapes and recreational activities.
- There is a strong community of travel nurses who share
experiences, advice, and support through online forums and social
media groups, creating a sense of camaraderie and shared
- Travel nurses may benefit from tax advantages such as housing
stipends and per diems, helping them maximize their income and
Keywords: TravelNurseSource, Greeley , Temp - RN - Med Surg (Nights) Greeley, CO - EXPTEMP, Healthcare , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!