Company: Greeley Village
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAt Greeley Village, we are all part of the same
symphony. Our goal is to create positive and joyful experiences for
our residents and their families. Just like musical notes on a
sheet, every day is different at a Greeley Village community. We
are looking for team members that are positive, collaborative, show
leadership, are respectful and overflowing with integrity, care and
hard work. We offer competitive wages, benefits, training and the
opportunity for growth. We encourage you to apply and become part
of our family today!Job SummaryIf you are passionate about your
work and driven by the desire to create a life full of purpose for
our residents, a Greeley Village community may be the place for
you. We have a current opening for a Housekeeper who will perform a
variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting
and polishing. Ensuring all rooms are cared for and inspected
according to standards. Become part of our family and find your
- Prepare resident room for admission.
- Follow community cleaning schedule and protocol in accordance
with community guidance.
- Assure that all housekeeping procedures are followed in
accordance with established policies.
- Report all repairs request or safety hazards.
- Assure that equipment, tools, supplies, etc., are properly
stored at all times
- Follow established safety precautions in the performance of
- Follow established infection control and Universal Precautions
policies and procedures when performing daily tasks. Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prior housekeeping experience preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and their uses, cleaning
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Greeley Village, Greeley , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!