Telecom Analyst / Accountant
Company: JBS USA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified,
high-quality food products, including a portfolio of
well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions.
We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added
premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers
in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the
majority shareholder of Pilgrim's, the largest poultry company in
North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and
our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado,
where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of
sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Telecom Analyst for JBS that will report to
the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
The Telecom Analyst task is to ensure consistent management of
all proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of
the contract management process, as well as development of specific
standards for bidding and submission, contract negotiations and
document management. The Telecom Analyst's role in the contract
development process requires close collaboration with various
departments, including network, project management, account
management, business operations and finance.
The Telecom Analyst also maintains revenue by establishing,
implementing, and controlling billing system.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting or related field
preferred. (In some cases, an advanced degree may be
- Prior work experience in a contract management role, such as
purchasing or contracting.
- Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting financial models and
- Experience in applying organizational standards when developing
requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting
- Ability to systematically analyze complex problems, draw
relevant conclusions and implement appropriate solutions.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and ability to convey complex
information in a way that others can readily follow.
- Excellent negotiating and persuasive skills, both in one-on-one
and group situations.
- Tracking Budget Expenses, Financial Skills, Developing Budgets,
Process Improvement, Supervision, Problem Solving, Reporting
Skills, Multi-tasking, Internal Communications, Informing Others,
Reporting Research Results.
- Oversee organizational contract development and management
activities, and enforce organizational principles of integrity and
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into
organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Develop standards for contracts, including presentation of
budget, payment terms, general language and provisions.
- Preform appropriate administrative and operational research to
support proposal and contract development.
- Conduct contract strategy meetings to identify issues and
client requirements, facilitate pricing discussions, and obtain
senior management input on timelines and deliverables.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions,
senior management input, and organizational needs and
- Handle wireless devices and accounts along with continuous
maintenance of telecom asset inventory.
- Assure accuracy and appropriateness of contract text and
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving
legal or regulator requirements, contract standards and cost
- Develop and execute negotiation strategies that minimize
potential losses and benefit the organization's financial
- Maintain deadlines on deliverables and communicate on an
ongoing basis with business partners and internal clients about
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure
compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes
requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- Meets billing operational standards by contributing billing
information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing
production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
resolving problems; identifying billing system improvements.
- Meets billing financial standards by providing annual billing
budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances;
implementing corrective actions.
- Accomplishes billing departmental objectives by measuring
billing results against plans; evaluating and improving methods;
making required changes.
- Guides employee actions by researching, developing, writing,
and updating billing policies, procedures, methods, and
- Obtains revenue by resolving order and invoice disputes;
maintaining customer relations; resolving problems with bank
- Approves credit memos by reviewing documentation.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Assist with billing adjustments and month end procedures.
- Maintain company's wireless fleet of cell phones and
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the
following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60
days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service
and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $45,000 - $65,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company's
annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the
standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure
environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in
achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background
checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start
of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have,
at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of
their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining
a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its
healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is
made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that
verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new
employees by the end of the third day of work.
Keywords: JBS USA, Greeley , Telecom Analyst / Accountant, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!