Mortgage Loan Originator
Posted on: May 5, 2021
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're
committed to their success! Please see below the details of this
career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's
success.Role Description: Are you driven by relationships and
looking to build your own book of business while at the same time
being a part of a team that takes pride in delivering a truly
memorable customer experience As a Loan Originator you will be
providing a helpful, easy, and personal mortgage experience to all
existing and prospective customers of First National Bank of Omaha.
This role takes pride in process excellence by understanding the
front to end journey of a mortgage loan, being a key player in all
aspects of the loan journey, with a focus on the customer needs
(both short & long term) . As a Loan Originator you will have the
opportunity to Initiate and develop relationships with existing and
new customers, builders and industry related representatives to
identify and close loan opportunities in alignment of the
department's revenue and profit goals. You would also be vital in
identifying enhancement opportunities to site procedures, training
and technology in support of the enhancement of customer
retention/satisfaction and all objectives of the Mortgage Division
of First National Bank of Omaha.Key Accountabilities:Originate and
close Mortgage loans, while ensuring compliance with the
established processes and groups.
- Meet and/or exceed defined monthly sales goals.
- Conduct external sales activities to create referral
partnerships as well as maintain current ones.
- Establish relationships with local and national business groups
including chambers of commerce and other professional and business
networking groups. With a focus on process excellence, cultivate
and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of current Home Mortgage
operating procedures and products and services offered.
- Continually provide input on technology opportunities that
allow customers to interact as they choose.
- Able to be nimble to adjust to both the marketplace and
- Effectively utilize knowledge and all resources available to
support team member competency development.
- Demonstrate the ability to be consistent in communications and
expectation setting. Demonstrate organizational advocacy (and
process excellence) through positive teamwork, trust and mutual
respect for customers and employees.
- Contribute to the overall success of First National Bank by
actively referring customers to alternative products and services
offered within the bank. Ensure markets deliver a helpful, easy and
personal customer experience
- Strive to represent FNBO as a place that our customers would
proudly recommend to others. Proactively identify opportunities in
all aspects of market segments and customer needs.
- Conduct research and analysis to identify untapped market
- Create a book of business by utilizing our branch customer
base, as well as proactively building relationship internally and
externally with business partners.
- Develop plans and work collaboratively with other FNBO/FNNI
representatives to develop presence and value adding
programs/solutions for those markets.
- Provide an individualized and meaningful quality customer
experience by engaging the customer, employees, and communities
through accountability and mutual respect, integrity, unity,
passion and listening to the needs of the customer and
- Seek opportunities and drive development within assigned role.
Increase revenue and reduce expenses.
- Update written procedures as changes occur. Understand and
comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML
Program, as applicable to your job duties.
- Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures
and controls, as required.
- Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or
- Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above
requirements and take action to address employee performance
issues.Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working
- Complete special projects as assigned within allotted time
- Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job
- Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
- Practice Retail Distribution Group values and support the goals
and strategic plan.
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships.Knowledge,
Skills, Education, Experience, and Physical Qualifications
Required:High School Diploma or equivalentStrong sales
abilityExcellent verbal and written communication
skillsDemonstrated customer service skillsWorking knowledge of
Microsoft Word and Excel applicationsAvailability to assist
customers on evenings and weekendsDesired:Knowledge of pricing and
various underwriting requirements1+ years of experience in mortgage
loan originationActive Mortgage Originator with a pipeline This
position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements
include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character,
credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful
candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including
acceptable background investigation and credit report results. FNBO
is committed to belonging, inclusion, diversity and equity. We are
committed to intentionally and proactively creating pathways to
success for historically underrepresented populations. To
accomplish this, we foster a culture of belonging and inclusion so
that every employee is valued, and has opportunity and the ability
to make an impact. FNBO strives to reflect the diversity of the
communities we serve in the makeup of our workforce.See the full
FNBO Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Statement here All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability
status. Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster
Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal
Contractors Click here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA
Keywords: FNBO, Greeley , Mortgage Loan Originator, Other , Scottsbluff, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!