Company: Centennial Mental Health Center
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Performs a variety of duties in accordance with standard
accounting, MIS, or human resources procedures under moderate
supervision and guidance. Work is subject to audit and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepares monthly billings, paychecks, invoices, payments, or
other related recurring transactions.
- Assures appropriate approvals and authorization are received
for various transactions.
- Organizes recurring billings, payments, and other
correspondence, insuring timely processing.
- Distributes correspondence to the appropriate office and staff
- Posts receipts, billings, or other accounting or human
resources transactions in computer.
- Reviews accuracy of various submitted information and ensures
no duplicate information exists.
- Coordinates with MIS staff and staff at local offices as
necessary to maintain accurate information.
- Assists staff at local offices with inquiries related to the
accounting, MIS, or human resources processes and systems.
- Maintains files on each billing, vendor, employee,
hardware/software or other related item.
- Maintains process to track billings or payments to ensure no
duplicate transactions occur.
- Trains staff on accounting, human resources, or MIS related
information as necessary. Problems the clerk is unable to resolve
are elevated to their supervisor.
- Contacts and coordinates with external agencies as necessary to
- Prepares year-end and statistical reports as required.
- Maintains sufficient knowledge of accounting, computer
operations, or human resources to complete duties efficiently.
- Maintains and follows written procedures for each task or
responsibility and updates procedures as necessary. All procedural
changes are approved at a higher level.
- Performs filing and data entry as needed.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
High school. College level courses in Business Administration
Minimum of one years experience working in an office setting.
Two years preferred. Experience using Microsoft products.
ABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS
Familiarity with general accounting theories and practices.
Knowledge of computer processing. Ability to use various software
packages including spreadsheets, database, and word processing.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business
correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively
present information and respond to questions from groups of
managers, consumers, customers, and the general public.
Keywords: Centennial Mental Health Center, Greeley , Clerk, Other , Sterling, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!