Come join us in
building a career with one of the fastest growing Automotive
businesses in Northern Colorado. We are a
full-service, family-owned automotive company that has been a
cornerstone business serving the automotive needs of our customers
since 1908. The Yoder Automotive Group of Companies
is a full suite of Automotive sales, service and finance companies
that has been in business for over 100 years and proudly employ
over 300 people and growing strong.
Mail Clerk Position
Mail Clerk is responsible for processing incoming and outgoing
mail, handling banking and titling runs, and assisting in various
administrative functions in the central office. S/he is responsible
for nurturing and cultivating a positive culture and work
environment that aligns with the mission and values of the
Mail Clerk Essential Duties and Major
- Sorts and distributes all mail to the
appropriate person per
- Collects, sorts, and distributes intercompany
mail at each location.
- Opens non-confidential
- Disposes of junk
- Sorts mail such as returned letters,
adjustments, bills, orders, and
- Receives/collects all outgoing mail by location,
applies correct postage, and assures mail is sent out
- Weighs mail to determine correct
- Ensures office is adequately stocked with mail
- Makes all needed title runs to the County;
completes any assigned title work at the County as
- Makes daily bank runs to deposit funds and
checks and collects anything needed by CFO or GL
- Completes various sorting, filing, copying, and
other office functions as
- High school degree or
or more years administrative or customer service experience
Mail Clerk Specialized
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in
written and oral form.
- Must be dependable and possess the ability to
adjust to change.
- Ability to communicate and make recommendations
to upper management.
- Ability to deal with confidential information
and keep it as such.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to
alphabetize and sort
- Professional personal
- Working knowledge of computers, data entry, word
processing and email
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work
- Valid drivers license and clean driving record must
be insurable by company insurance
This job has no supervisory
Regular work hours are 7:00 AM to
3:00 PM. Employee hours vary and are dependent on business needs.
The schedule is between the hours of 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. The
position is 30 hours per week, Monday through Friday.Employee hours
vary and are dependent on business needs.
Benefits If hired to a
full-time position, the company provides vacation time, sick time,
paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance, health, dental,
vision, pet insurance, and company
If hired for a part-time position
the company provides paid sick time and company discounts. No other
benefits are offered.
Non-Exempt: $15.00 $19.00
Powered by JazzHR