Company: Food Safety Net Services
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Responsible for overseeing laboratory operations and maintains
direct contact with the laboratory client base. This position is
responsible for all laboratory operations related to the generation
and communication of microbiological and chemical testing results.
The Laboratory Manager works closely with the corporate team and
has the authority to delegate responsibility for laboratory
operations to the laboratory management team when absent from the
- Supervise laboratory operations to maintain quality, efficiency
and turnaround time on lab work.
- Ensures timely and accurate responses to customer questions or
concerns to maintain our high level of customer service.
- Serves as the hiring manager for the laboratory. Ensure that
all personnel receive timely reviews and have promotional and/or
professional development goals.
- Responsible for the laboratory financials to ensure
- Works with Laboratory team to be ISO 17025 compliant and ensure
that the Corporate Quality Management System is correctly
- Ensures the laboratory is clean, sanitary, well organized and
that building/equipment maintenance operations are performed.
- Ensure the lab maintains the Laboratory Safety Program at all
- Supervise non-routine projects per client request and as
- Maintain a high degree of technical competence by reading
scientific journals, attending professional workshops, and being
aware of food industry issues and trends
- Periodically review and visually audit laboratory staff to
ensure compliance with methods
- Communicate directly with clients on laboratory capability,
results, pricing, and related topics
- Travel is required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Authorized for method verification
- Supervision and oversight of 5 - 30 incumbents dependent on Lab
Keywords: Food Safety Net Services, Greeley , Lab Manager, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!