Occupational Therapist (OT)
Company: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Angels of Care currently has opportunities for part-time
and full-time Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, and
Speech Language Pathologists in the Colorado Springs and
Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health is a clinician owned and
operated home health agency with experienced and knowledgeable
staff serving the special needs community. We care deeply for
our communities and dedicate significant time and resources to
local events and charities for families with special needs children
and young adults.
An Occupational Therapist will implement treatment programs to
assist pediatric patients with physical, cognitive, and
social/emotional disabilities or delays by planning and
administering occupational therapy in the home and community.
- Provides quality care and meets the needs of the patient and
family by performing evaluations and interpreting assessment
results; developing goals appropriate to child; creating and
implementing occupational therapy treatment plans in conjunction
with the physician.
- Assists pediatric patients develop or regain physical,
social/emotional and/or cognitive functioning and improve their
level of independence by implementing skilled interventions to
maximize the potential of each individual child.
- Participates in educating, coaching, and empowering caregivers
and families to develop skills to carry over therapeutic activities
into the child's daily routine.
- Coordinates with referral partners, including Early
Intervention Colorado, to provide services for children in
accordance with the physician order and IFSP.
- Assures continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge by
designing and instructing patients, families, and caregivers in
home exercise programs
- Documents patient care services and care coordination in an
intuitive electronic medical record system.
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping information
- NBCOT certification
- Colorado State (DORA) license
- Current CPR certification
- A minimum of 1 yr. of experience preferred
- Part-Time and Full-Time compensation programs
- Major Medical Health Insurance Coverage
- Dental & Vision
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Paid Time-Off
- CEU Reimbursement
- Professional License Reimbursement
- Tablet provided for Documentation
- Flexible Scheduling
- In-depth Orientation and Training
- Ongoing Support and Mentoring
- Gym Membership Discounts to Anytime Fitness, LLC
- Annual Vehicle Giveaway
- Refer a Friend Bonus
Keywords: Angels of Care Pediatric Home Health, Greeley , Occupational Therapist (OT), Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!