Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2021
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS Grainland has an opportunity in our Country
Operations Division. We are looking for an individual to join our
Operations team working as a Seasonal Laborer in Holyoke, CO. You
will assist patrons in a professional manner and promote a positive
image of the coop. You must have the ability to adapt, think and
make decisions quickly; have a pleasant attitude, be helpful, and
customer focused.Compensation Data
- Hourly range: $12.31 - $19.46
- This position may have opportunity for
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in the appropriate area of
operation in a courteous and professional manner.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities promptly and
- Comply with company policy and government regulations regarding
appropriate commodities handled.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of commodities handled, work
environment and develop safe work habits. Follow all company
policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Keep good housekeeping of working area at all times.
- Keep work area and grounds neat and clean.
- Load and unload products from trucks in a timely manner as they
come into the business. Maintain and promote a strong safety
culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek
assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed for safe and efficient
operation. Perform housekeeping to ensure a clean, orderly, and
safe work environment, both inside and outside of all facilities.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned. Perform
stand counts and quality evaluations.
- Promptly report to supervisor any customer complaints, repair,
maintenance needs and safety concerns.
- Provide management with input on improving efficiency of
operation and profitability. Unload grain commodities as they are
received. Verify proper working order of equipment and supporting
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional
manner.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demandsAdditional
- Farming background
- Grain handling experience
- Elevator experienceCHS offers a competitive total compensation
package. Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of
other earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of
bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be
an opportunity for promotion. CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial drivers license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS Inc, Greeley , Laborer, Other , Amherst, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!