Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: November 18, 2021
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. --We serve agriculture customers and consumers across
the United States and around the world. --Most of our 11,000
employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in
19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division. We are
looking for an individual to join our Operations team working as
a--Seasona Laborer. You will assist patrons in a professional
manner and promote a positive image of the coop. You must have the
ability to adapt, think and make decisions quickly; have a pleasant
attitude, be helpful, and customer focused.Responsibilities
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in the appropriate area of
operation in a courteous and professional manner.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities promptly and
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Comply with company policy and government regulations regarding
appropriate commodities handled.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record
keeping. Provide excellent customer service and assist customers
with delivery--of grain commodities to the terminal.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge of commodities handled, work
environment and develop safe work habits. Follow all company
policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Keep good housekeeping of working area at all times.
- Keep work area and grounds neat and clean.
- Load and unload products from trucks in a timely manner as they
come into the business. Maintain and promote a strong safety
culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations.
Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek
assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Maintain and repair equipment as needed for safe and efficient
operation. Perform housekeeping to ensure a clean, orderly, and
safe work environment, both inside and outside of all facilities.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.--
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, loading
inventory, forklift, mechanics, general maintenance, etc.
- Promptly report to supervisor any customer complaints, repair,
maintenance needs and safety concerns.
- Provide management with input on improving efficiency of
operation and profitability. Unload grain commodities as they are
received. Verify proper working order of equipment and supporting
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional
- Farming background
- Grain handling experience
- Elevator experienceMinimum Qualifications (required)
- Knowledge of Production and/or Operations
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and
- Work in confined spaces and heights
- Ability to operate locaders, conveyors, tractors, and track
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screenCHS offers a competitive
total compensation package.--Compensation: This includes base wage
and may consist of other earnings depending upon position within
CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit pay.
--This position may be an opportunity for promotion.--CHS is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S.
Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety
Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a
pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify the information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Greeley , General Laborer, Other , Champion, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!