Associate II - BPM
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Role Proficiency:A Voice Associate should under very minimal
guidance be able to take customer support calls effectively and
efficiently following the SOPs to complete the process and
endeavour to resolve the issue or escalate to a more knowledgeable
person to resolve in alignment with SLAs.rnA Data Associate should
under very minimal guidance effectively and efficiently process the
transactions assigned in a timely manner and ensure that quality of
output and accuracy of information is maintained in alignment with
SLAsOutcomes:Acts under very minimal guidance to achieve the
- -- Service Level Agreement (SLAs) specified by the client in
terms of quality productivity and schedule should be managed to
ensure 100% adherence.
- -- Data: Analyze information enter and verify data following
the SOP to ensure completion of the task.
- -- Voice: Customer calls responses and any updates or edits to
workflow based on after call work should be performed as per
- -- Be aware of any clients processor product updates and ensure
100% compliance towards the same.
- -- Proficient in the process and assist other team members who
are new to the process to ensure quick readiness of the team.
- -- Able to handle and manage higher complexity tasks.
Keywords: UST, Greeley , Associate II - BPM, Other , Sidney, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!