Company: Pinnacle Bank / Bank of Colorado
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionDescription/Job SummaryProvides quality service
and develops long term customer relationships. Receives and pays
money to bank customers and maintains accurate record keeping of
deposits and withdrawals, negotiable instruments, and other bank
transactions. Require standing for most of the work day, and
require lifting, carrying or moving heavy boxes or bags or currency
and coin weighing up to 45 pounds. Manual dexterity, visual and
aural acuity necessary to perform duties of the
- Greets customers and handles paper and cash transactions
including but not limited to deposits, withdrawals, cashing checks,
accepting loan payments, and sale of negotiable instruments.
- Assists in granting customers access to safe deposit boxes when
- Processes mail and night drop transactions.
- Maintains files as required including signature cards, night
deposit log and mail log.
- Balances teller drawer at the end of each shift and other wrap
up work that may be necessary.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Ability to maintain regular and reliable attendance, and the
ability to work flexible hours, including weekends (if branch is
open on weekends)Preferred SkillsSkill in communicating with
clients and co-workers in courteous and professional manner. Skill
in operating computer workstation and printers, back counter
capture machine, coin machine and copier.Ability to maintain a high
level of confidentiality.Ability to demonstrate accuracy and
efficiency in a high-paced environment.Ability to function as a
team player.Preferred ExperienceKnowledge of bank products,
policies, and procedures.Knowledge of general banking principles
preferred with willingness to participate in educational
opportunities.Knowledge of basic math functions such as addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division.Required EducationHigh
school graduate or equivalentDetailsWe offer fair and competitive
compensation as well as bonus based on an employee's years of
service and possible discretionary merit bonuses. Employees also
have the opportunity to participate in the Bank incentive programs
based on charter/branch guidelines. Other benefits include:
- 8 paid holidays
- 17 PTO days each year for the first five years of employment.
Employees must also complete the 90-day introductory period prior
to accruing PTO.
- New employees will receive 12 hours of paid sick time upon
their hire date
- After five years, 22 PTO days each year
- Health, dental, prescription drug card, vision, and voluntary
life insurance plans
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- Flexible medical and dependent care spending plans
- Parental Leave after one year of full time employment
- 401K plan after 3 months and start of next quarter with
employer contributions and profit sharing
- Free checking account and basic printed checks
- Free safe deposit box
- $15,000 group term life insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance
Keywords: Pinnacle Bank / Bank of Colorado, Greeley , TELLER I, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!