Company: Nelson Partners LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionNelson Partners is a student housing company with
over $700 million in assets under management and growing rapidly.
We offer the opportunity to grow with the company with a career
path that can offer you years of development and room to stretch.
We also offer a very generous benefits package with excellent PTO
and holiday flexibility, and competitive performance-based
bonuses.Porters directly impact the functionality, cleanliness, and
appearance of our residences, grounds, and recreational
- Ideal Candidate will have a valid driver's license to operate a
golf cart on property.
- Demonstrated ability to apply principles of logical thinking to
define and correct problems.
- Proficiency in customer service and interpersonal communication
skills to effectively interact with residents, clients, team
members, and other business contacts respond courteously to
questions and requests and stay calm when addressing and resolving
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and communicate
effectively to represent company management in a support capacity,
act as the first point of contact for internal team members and
external visitors to the Company, and answer questions related to
department operating policies.Job duties:
- Cleaning of all common areas
- Responsible for meticulous upkeep of grounds, amenities,
building exteriors and leasing office, parking lots, and other
- Assist in preparation of market-ready units, including removing
trash from vacant rooms (Trash outs) prior
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor/Property Manager and perform
assigned maintenance tasks promptly.
- Assist in the cleaning of available apartments and or models as
well as the club room and leasing offices.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on available
apartments, models, clubhouses, and common areas to the Maintenance
- Participate in monthly safety meetings, and keep up to date on
all OSHA and other safety-related laws to maintain property
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel;
reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to walk and sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch,
- The employee must occasionally lift and move up to 50
- The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to perform the essential functions
of this job successfully. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions.This job description should not be considered
all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The
employee understands that the job description is neither complete
nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of
their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional
duties or take on other responsibilities without
notice.Compensation: $14.00 - $16.50 per hourWe are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Nelson Partners LLC, Greeley , Porter, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!