Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Laundry WorkerUS-CO-BRUSHRequisition ID: 2022-404220Shift: 1st
Shift/Day ShiftOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG) services
thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Laundry
Workerin your area! With a custom, state of the art training
program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you
are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a
positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our
team!$1,000 Sign On Bonus Available for Limited Time!What We
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Laundry Workers perform a variety of tasks on varying shifts,
including collecting and sorting soiled linen, loading and
unloading machines, and folding clean linen.
- Operates computer-operated washers and dryers.
- Responsibilities include counting and recording the linen
processed each day, making proper deliveries to units and, cleaning
and sanitizing the work area including; machines, work tables and
- Performs laundry activities within well established guidelines
to ensure that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer
service expectations are met.
- Delivers personal clothing to the appropriate resident.
- The overwhelming majority of the laundry worker's job is
performed while standing, walking and bending.
- The laundry worker is responsible for satisfactory and timely
completion of assigned linen, etc. according to schedule.
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Is responsible for the safe and proper use of detergents and
adheres to all safety precautions.
- Work involves pulling and pushing, carrying weight up to 50
pounds, twisting, bending and reaching from floor to waist height
and from waist to chest level.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
and written instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and
cooperative with supervisor, co-workers, residents and client
- The laundry worker consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Experience preferred, but on-site training is provided.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English as to be
understood effectively by another individual.
- Ability to recognize hazards and follow appropriate protective
equipment measures, read and understand MSDS sheets, and
communicate with coworkers as to such.
- Personal cleanliness.
- Pleasant, tactful, courteous.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to be at work on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs. $13.00 to
$17.00 per hour is the range for compensation for the position of
Laundry Worker. Offered hourly rates for this position are
determined based on applicant qualifications, experience,
education, and the specific needs, aspects, operational
considerations, and requirements of the facility serviced. HCSG is
one of the largest providers of environmental, dining, and
nutritional services, and as such, we continually seek out
motivated and professional leaders to join our team! Our firm
commitment to training provides all of our associates with ample
opportunity for self-improvement and professional growth. We offer
equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law
requirements, HCSG complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where
the company has facilities.PI182179916
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Greeley , Laundry Worker, Other , Brush, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!