Service Porter - Truck City
Company: Weld County Garage
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Are you seeking to start a career? Do you desire to use your
skills and grow as a professional? Are you looking to join a
positive and hardworking culture? Look no farther! Company
Information We are a full-service automotive company that has been
a cornerstone business serving the automotive needs of our
customers since 1908. We strive to exceed the customer expectations
in new and convenient ways that gains their trust for generations.
Truck City is a part of the Yoder Family of Companies: To learn
more about who we are, the services we provide and our commitment
to customer safety and satisfaction, visit Truck City Service
Center, to read our story and more! Service Porter Position Summary
The Service Porter drives vehicles to and from service areas, other
locations and lot as needed. S/he assists with vehicle flow within
dealership and assists the service team in ensuring orderliness and
efficiency in vehicle location. S/he provides customer
transportation as needed, and maintains organization and
cleanliness of vehicle lots, shop, and service areas. S/he cleans
cars for delivery to the customer. S/he is responsible for
nurturing and cultivating a positive culture and work environment
that aligns with the mission and values of the organization.
Service Porter Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Always responsible to greet, acknowledge and accompany
- As needed collects information from customers vehicles.
- Picking up and delivering vehicles as needed to accommodate
- Shuttling customers to home, work, or other requested locations
- Parking and moving vehicles/equipment.
- Helping clean shop and service area and maintain cleanliness of
- Drives vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Drives dealership vehicles and customer vehicles to designated
- General cleanup of vehicles after service work is completed as
outlined in SOP.
- Maintain lot order.
- Cleans and maintains the washroom/bay throughout the day.
Cleans and stocks at end of shift.
- Keeps vehicle lots neat and organized as directed by
- Alert management of traffic flow issues in service/shop
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and
immediately report all accidents to a manager.
- Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the Companys Values in
all interactions with customers, co-workers, and vendors.
- Supports service team with various administrative duties such
as scanning, filing, etc. as needed. Education: High school degree
or equivalent. Experience: 1-3 years of experience in service
and/or detail shop is preferred; 1+ years automotive or detail
experience preferred. Supervisory Expectations: This job has no
supervisory responsibilities. Work Hours Regular work hours are
7:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Employee hours vary and are dependent on
business needs. The schedule is between the hours of 7:00 AM to
6:00 PM. The position is 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday,
with evening and weekends as needed to satisfy the requirements of
the position. Employee hours vary and are dependent on business
needs. Wages Hourly, Non-Exempt: $15.00 $18.00 PM21 Benefits - If
hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation time,
sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance,
health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts. If
hired for a part-time position the company provides paid sick time
and company discounts. No other benefits are offered. Powered by
Keywords: Weld County Garage, Greeley , Service Porter - Truck City, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!