Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. -We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. -Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an opportunity in our Country Operations
Division in Holyoke, CO. We are looking for a -Custom Applicator.
-You will promote the proper use of crop protection products. You
must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills both
verbal and written. This opportunity has growth potential and
offers mobility within CHS.Compensation Data
- Salary Range $17.74-$24.38 per hour + Per Acre Commissions
- This position has opportunity for promotionResponsibilities
- Under general supervison, apply fertilzer and crop protection
products. May include use of a high clearance sprayer or
- Work with customers in a courteous and professional
- Educate customers on products being applied to fields,
techniques utilized, and how you can continue to support them with
products and services.
- Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and
patron needs are met.
- Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
- Lift and load products, 1-2 hours per day.
- Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- 1+ years of experience in Agriculture Production, Operations,
and/or Agriculture ApplicationAdditional Qualifications
- CDL or ability to obtain within 30 days
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours to meet business demand
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Applicator's license preferred
- Chemical application education preferred
- Previous application experience preferred
- Farming background preferred
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.CHS
offers a competitive total compensation package. -Compensation:
This includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending
upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives,
commissions, merit pay. -This position may be an opportunity for
promotion. -Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life
Insurance, Health, and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation,
401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term
Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Greeley , Custom Applicator, Other , Holyoke, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!