Express Service Advisor - Weld County Garage
Company: Yoder Family of Companies
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Company InformationCome join us in building a career with one of
the fastest growing Automotive businesses in Northern Colorado. We
are a full-service, family-owned automotive company that has been a
cornerstone business serving the automotive needs of our customers
since 1908. The Yoder Family of Companies is a full suite of
Automotive sales, service and finance companies that has been in
business for over 110 years and proudly employ nearly 300 people
and growing strong.Weld County Garage is a part of Yoder
CompaniesTo learn more about who we are, the services we provide
and our commitment to customer safety and satisfaction, visit Weld
County Garage , to read our story and more!Express Service Advisor
Position SummaryThe Express Service Advisor is responsible for
assisting customers with requests for oil changes and general
maintenance work and for selling additional needed service to
customers. S/he assists the Service Manager in the operations of
the service center by writing up work orders, distributing work to
staff, accurately maintaining records, supporting promotional
activities, monitoring inventory, and complying with safety and
environmental programs and practices. S/he is responsible for
nurturing and cultivating a positive culture and work environment
that aligns with the mission and values of the organization.Express
Service Advisor Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction Index rating at company goal or
at least comparable to that of the manufacturer, zone, or regional
- Ensures that all service-related documents are accounted
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner, following
company meet and greet standards; informs customers who are waiting
in line that they will be helped soon.
- Schedules appointments using dealership-approved
- Communicates with service customers to determine the nature of
the service they are needing. (Oil change, flat repair, alignment,
- Calls customers to inform them of changes in service, to let
them know their vehicle is ready for pick-up, or to give them
progress updates if service is not complete.
- Obtains complete and accurate customer and vehicle data.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with
customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Gives all customers fair estimates on costs and time required
for repairs and maintenance.
- Maintains neat, clean work area and appearance.
- Provides extended warranty companies with estimates, parts, and
labor for the purpose of time approved authorization.
- Advises customers about warranty protections and potential cost
- Answers completely and accurately all questions about service
- Consults with mechanics about necessary repairs and possible
alternatives to expensive work.
- Provides customers with necessary problem/solution
- Manages and oversees the lube rack(s) workflow and
- Properly and completely processes payments and all accompanying
- High school degree or equivalent.Experience
- 2 plus years of progressive experience in auto service
- Maintain a valid driver's license and good driving
record.Benefits - If hired to a full-time position, the company
provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer
paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and
company discounts.Wages - $35k - $65K Annually DOEPM21Benefits - If
hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation time,
sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life insurance,
health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company discounts.If
hired for a part-time position the company provides paid sick time
and company discounts. No other benefits are
Keywords: Yoder Family of Companies, Greeley , Express Service Advisor - Weld County Garage, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!