Company: NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Under Supervision drive equipment to and from location. Employee
assists in rig up and rig down of equipment. Rebuild tools used in
the servicing of the well. Maintain a clean shop and work area.
Utilizes competency Processes to enhance job performance. Able to
work at heights exceeding ten (10) feet above ground level. Skills
are typically acquired by completion of the Competency
requirements. Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and
Company policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
Knowledgeable of company policies, HSE standards and PSL Work
* Drive equipment to and from location as directed.
* Assist in rigging equipment up and down as directed.
* Assist in assembling tool strings.
* Clean and maintain equipment with supervision.
* Rebuild tools used in the servicing of the well as directed.
* Assist in the loading and assembling of perforating guns as
* Maintain a clean shop and work area.
* Assist in the training of Trainee Operators.
* Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
* Perform all duties in compliance with Customer and Company
policies and procedures and applicable regulations.
* Actively participates in safety meetings to identify and address
risks and hazards.
* Utilizes competency Processes to enhance job performance.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Have written and oral communication skills.
* Able to give proper hand signals for lifting operations.
* Be able to work at heights exceeding 10 feet above ground
* Able to operate forklifts and man-lifts as needed.
* Be able to drive large trucks and pull trailers.
* Able to follow verbal and written directions.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Able to lift and carry heavy objects.
* Detailed oriented.
* Accepts diversity and is respectful of people and company
* Can consistently be depended upon.
* Conduct/behavior is consistently appropriate in any
* Knowledge of company policies, QHSE standards and PSL Work
Minimum Required Education
* H.S. Diploma - Preferred, or
* G.E.D. - Preferred
Minimum Required Work Experience
* Minimum of 1 year - Required
Licenses and Certifications
* Valid Driver's License - Required, and
* Commercial Driver's License with HAZMAT Endorsement -
* Job Family Operations
* Job Function Field - Wireline
* Pay Type Hourly
* Boulder, CO, USA
* Denver, CO, 1400 16th Street, Denver, Colorado, United States of
* Fort Lupton, CO 80621, USA
* Sterling, CO 80751, USA
Keywords: NexTier Oilfield Solutions Inc., Greeley , Wireline Operator, Other , Sterling, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!