Company: CHS, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Back to search
Job ID: 8624
Sterling, CO, US, 80751-9338
Date posted: Dec 22, 2022
Employment Type: Hourly
Schedule: Full Time
Job ID: 8624
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
CHS, Inc---has an opportunity in our Country Operations Division in
Sterling, CO. We are looking for an individual to join our
operations team as an Custom Applicator.
* Competitive Hourly Rate
* Benefit eligible employees receive:
* Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance + Long & Short-Term
* Paid Holidays + Paid Time Off (Vacation & Sick Pay)
* Retirement Benefits -
* 401K with Company Match
* Company Funded Pension
* Profit Sharing
* Working independently, apply fertilzer and crop protection
products. May include use of a high clearance sprayer or
* Work with customers in a courteous and professional manner.
* Educate customers on products being applied to fields, techniques
utilized, and how you can continue to support them with products
* Assist the sales staff in ensuring orders are correct and patron
needs are met.
* Perform warehouse work to including driving loader, forklift,
mechanics, and maintenance.
* Lift and load products, 1-2 hours per day.
* Pick up and deliver product to customers as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
* 2+ years of experience in Agriculture Production, Operations,
and/or Agriculture Application
* Must meet minimum age requirement
* CDL or ability to obtain within 30 days
* Must meet DOT and Company requirements
* Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
* Ability to work additional hours to meet business demand
* High School diploma or GED preferred
* Applicator's license preferred
* Chemical application education preferred
* Previous application experience preferred
* Farming background preferred
* Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
* Ability to lift and load up to 75 lb packages of crop protection
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package.
Compensation: This includes base wage and may consist of other
earnings depending upon position within CHS, consisting of bonuses,
incentives, commissions, merit pay. This position may be an
opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health,
and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS, Inc., Greeley , Applicator, Senior, Other , Sterling, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!