Bilingual Pediatric SLP / CF - Private Practice
Company: NoCo Speech & Diagnostics
Posted on: May 25, 2023
We have 2 Bilingual Spanish/English positions open between 3
clinics. --Both SLPs and CFs should apply!Reasons SLPs might be
looking for a new position?
- Feeling burned out / been at your current position and needing
a change of scenery?
- Needing more challenge and opportunity to grow?
- Not enough control over your schedule and need the ability to
choose start/stop times and which days of the week you work?
- Co-worker conflict and drama that you need a break from?
- Administrative struggles - either too much micromanaging or not
feeling enough consistency or support?
- Needing more compensation to meet your financial goals and
lifestyleHow Are We Different?
- Flexibility & Control of the schedule: Providers set their
start & stop times, breaks and documentation, which days &
locations they work
- Hybrid Service Delivery Model: Providers can choose a
clinic-based, telehealth, or hybrid combination to best meet their
needs. Clinics are open all hours and available for providers any
day of the week to schedule patients as needed. Providers can do
Telehealth from home, away, or from the clinic.
- Assessments & Materials: All clinics provide office supplies,
laptops, iPads, phones, AAC devices, standardized assessments, and
treatment materials in all rooms for providers to access
- Compensation: PPV Rates are comparable & competitive with all
other settings, which exceed salary or hourly positions
- Colleague Support: Work with other SLPs & Psychologists (we
currently have 20 providers). Collaborate and get case management &
consulting. You are never the only Provider in the building.
- Opportunities to Specialize: Your caseload; your way! You can
dictate which type of patients to put on your schedule. We have no
shortage of assessment & treatment for Dyslexia & Literacy, AAC
devices, Autism, IDD & Cognitive Delays, Minimally Verbal & Early
Intervention, Motor Speech & Articulation, Langauge & Bilingual,
- Admin Support: Scheduling, make-ups, attendance audits, faxing,
emailing, calling, billing - Providers don't have time for Admin
work. We have a large Admin Team of (10) to take the burden.
- Consistency: There is no shortage of referrals, new patients,
intakes, assessments, follow-ups, or waitlisted patients!
- Work-Life balance: work as much or as little as you & your
family/lifestyle need. Most providers have caseloads/schedules of
20-50 visits per week booked, at their discretion.
- Time Off: you can take as much or as little time off as your
family & lifestyle need.
- Company Benefits: 80hrs of PTO for full-time staff; BCBS Major
Medical, Delta Dental, EyeMed Vision
- Strong onboarding & CF training program (the company has
supported 11 CFs in the past 7 years)
- Retention & Relocation Stipend up to $7500 available.If you
need a change, we might be the perfect fit for you!Job Types:
Full-time, Part-timePay: $65.00 - $75.00 per hour (Full-time
providers make $75,000 - $125,000/yr]Keywords: Bilingual, CF, CFY,
Keywords: NoCo Speech & Diagnostics, Greeley , Bilingual Pediatric SLP / CF - Private Practice, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...