Company: Copilot Careers
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Make an impact - Develop career skills - Flexible schedule
We're hiring substitute teacher assistants for a top education
client to fill immediate openings in the Poudre School
Accepting applications from both certified substitute teacher
assistants and those with no teaching experience. Our hiring
coordinators are ready to help you through the entire application
and onboarding process.
A substitute teacher assistant assists the classroom teacher to
provide extra support to students with special needs, promoting
maximum academic and personal growth. The substitute teacher
assistant job responsibilities range from supplementing regular
classroom curriculum to helping individual students.
Substitute teacher assistant are also known as school aides,
paraprofessionals, instructional aides, one-to-one aides, and
personal care assistants.
- Provide instructional reinforcement for individual students or
small groups of students.
- Assist teacher with classroom management and general
supervision of the class.
- Help with administrative duties such as setting up equipment
and preparing materials.
- Supervise students in the cafeteria, schoolyard, specials,
hallways, on field trips, and/or during before and after school
- Attend to students' physical, personal, academic, and emotional
- Support students with special needs by following provisions
specified in their IEPs/504 Plans.
- Perform other duties as directed by the classroom teacher and
If you don't have any of the following qualifications, our
recruiters will assist you as part of your onboarding
- CO Background Check-Level I-CBI/FBI
- Minimum HS Diploma/GED
Pay: $15.60 to 18.72/per hour. With an opportunity for a monthly
$250 bonus. Associated topics: 4th grade, 6th grade, fifth grade,
fourth grade, grade 2, k 1, k 3, k 6, school age, third grade
Keywords: Copilot Careers, Greeley , Teaching Assistant, Other , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!