Senior SAP SD Functional Analyst
Company: Animal Health International, Inc.
Posted on: March 22, 2020
OverviewThe Sr SAP Functional Analyst - OTC will work in a
collaborative team environment. Role works closely with customers
from a strategic perspective to identify and maximize opportunities
to promote the use of information technology, and enable the work
force to use technologies, specifically business applications, as a
competitive tool. Leverages experience and skills to provide
insight, vision, and direction to improve the users' experience and
success. Helps identify the skills and abilities of coworkers and
business contacts to enrich the OTC team and customer
- Design, create and document business process and related SAP
system design for SAP
- Lead complex business requirement discussions. Gather, evaluate
and document business needs and requirements and translate these
into functional specifications.
- Participate in project and design reviews to evaluate and
ensure that the design being applied meets Patterson design
policies, principles, and standards.
- Responsible to drive changes and enhancements through the
change management process, including project management,
communication with stakeholders, users and developers, performing
functional unit tests, coordinating user acceptance testing,
cutover tasks and ongoing support.
- Support project assessments & initiation by articulating scope,
risks and estimates.
- Responsible for design and configuration of specific functions
that are assigned to you as an SAP OTC expert.
- Work with other functional teams to ensure components work
together to meet the operational, integration, quality, and
performance goals of the solution.
- Lead overall issue resolution in SAP including performing
diagnostics, resolving technical integration and performance
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Business, or related field or
equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of SAP ECC SD focused on Order-to-Cash
- Expert knowledge in SAP ECC SD module functional area of
- Strong understanding of the integration between SAP ECC Modules
such as MM, FI, EWM, Basis, Security, etc., as well as third party
applications such as Vertex or Sabrix.
- Successful use of SAP tools, debugging, logs, error messages,
etc., to identify and resolve system issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with and influence senior level
management and key stakeholders.
- Proven track record achieving results in complex
- Ability to convert business needs into technical
- Good planning/project management skills.
- Proven ability to identify, focus, and own, high priority tasks
to manage delivery to project timelines.
- Experience participating as a team player that plans and
executes to meet deadlines, while promoting a positive work
- Proficiency with Office Productivity Tools, i.e. Word, Excel,
Power Point, etc.
- Experience with Vistex Modules, specifically Deals and
Chargeback functionality preferred
- Awareness of the wider field of information technology and
broad understanding of information systems architecture and
EEO StatementAn Equal Opportunity EmployerPatterson Companies, Inc.
is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: Animal Health International, Inc., Greeley , Senior SAP SD Functional Analyst, Professions , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!