LP Truck Driver
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS Inc has an exciting opportunity at our
Yuma, CO Energy location. We are looking for a Liquid Propane
Driver to deliver products in Northeastern Colorado and Western
Nebraska. You must exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent
driving record and be committed to safety and customer service.
- Retirement (401k + matching, company paid pension plan, &
- Low premium health insurance
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company paid Long-term & Short-term disability
- Plus more!Responsibilities
- Pick up and deliver product to customers in a safe, timely, and
professional manner, ensuring the truck is operated in a safe
manner at all times.
- Follow all guidelines and regulations for hauling Product.
- Maintain logs with each shipment, completing daily invoices and
- Perform visual inspection of truck before leaving premises and
complete maintenance report on all deficiencies.
- Report all accidents, traffic violations, and damage to
- Complete daily maintenance report and notify supervisor of any
- Maintain cleanliness of your truck both inside and out.
- Ensure on time loading and unloading and communicate with
vendors if delays occur.
- Use and understand hand tools and power tools.
- Provide excellent customer service, treating all customers in a
friendly and courteous manner.
- Be available to load and/or unload your loads as needed.
- Make out daily trip sheet and other paper work as
- Use sound judgment and abilities to support the best interests
of the company in all situations.
- Perform other related duties as needed or assigned.
- Work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to meet business
needs.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Must meet minimum age requirement
- Class B CDL with Hazmat, Tanker and Air Brake endorsements
- Must meet DOT and Company requirements
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours and occasional Saturdays to
meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment criminal background checkAdditional
- Bulk liquid experience
- Customer service experienceCompensation Data
- Hourly $15.72 - $21.63 and up
- This position has opportunity for promotionCHS offers a
competitive total compensation package. Compensation: This includes
base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon position
within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives, commissions, merit
pay. This position may be an opportunity for promotion.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health,
and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded
Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Greeley , LP Truck Driver, Professions , Yuma, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!