Shop Service Technician
Company: Power Equipment Company
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Shop Heavy Equipment Mechanic
$25 - $38 an hour - based on qualifications and experience
Sign-On Bonus of $2,500
$2,500 Technician Referral Bonus
Since 1936 Power Equipment Company (PECO) has been a leading
distributor of heavy construction and aggregate equipment (Volvo,
Bomag, Superior, Link-belt, Lippmann, Broce, Allied, Genesis,
Cedarapids). We pride ourselves in our commitment to our customers
and we are a full-service heavy equipment dealership.
We are looking for a Heavy Equipment Mechanic to Join our Team and
help drive our customer service goals and objectives at our Greeley
shop. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in Heavy
Equipment service and support, have a commitment to Safety and
desire to provide first class customer service.
We offer a competitive benefits package, Paid Time off, retention
bonus, employee referral bonus and matching 401(K).
To learn more about us, visit us at: www.power-equip.com
Essential Job Functions:
* Ensures a safe work environment in compliance with all safety
policies and procedures. Maintains a clean, organized work are free
from Safety issues and concerns.
* Utilizes a variety of techniques and tools to inspect, assess,
diagnose and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic
malfunctions on a variety of heavy equipment applications
* Maintains accurate reports and information on equipment and
repairs to ensure accurate billing and service logs.
* Overhauls and tests machines or equipment to ensure operating
* Tests mechanical products and equipment after repair or assembly
to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturer's
* Brings to the attention of the shop manager any additional work
required on unit or visible signs of damage including out of
service conditions and safety hazards.
* Cleans, lubricates, and performs preventative maintenance work on
equipment and vehicles as required
* Keeps abreast of all changes in various models of equipment sold
and serviced by the distributors to maintain and upgrade technical
competencies and knowledge through in-house and external training
* Perform other duties as assigned
* High School diploma and graduation from an accredited technical
school in diesel engine/hydraulics/heavy equipment repair preferred
but not required.
* Experience as a Heavy Equipment Technician/Mechanic required.
* Must have own tools.
* Volvo and/or other dealership or industry experience
* Skill in the use of a variety of diagnostic testing and tuning
* Working experience with computer systems and maintenance software
* Advanced technical software application understanding with
relevant industry experience highly desired.
* Strong organizational and customer service skills to ensure high
level customer service
* Ability to work overtime when required
Selected candidate will be subject to a pre-employment drug screen,
background check, including MVR, and pre-employment physical.
Power Equipment Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Power Equipment Company, Greeley , Shop Service Technician, Professions , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!