Company: Clean Harbors, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Receiving Technician is responsible for executing 55-Gallon
Drum movements within the Company's industrial warehouse. This is a
full-time, permanent position offering annual earnings potential in
excess of $55,000/year along with career growth and advancement
opportunities. We are searching for a reliable individual with an
excellent commitment to safety to join our team in Kimball, NE!
Why work for Clean Harbors?
* Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
* Competitive pay and benefits
* Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
* 401-K plus Company matching component
* Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
* Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition
* Positive and safe work environments
* Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
* Use of forklift to offload and re-load drums and transport
containers throughout the warehouse as needed
* Responsible for knowledge of the Company's Waste Information
Network (WIN) system applicable to inventory and drum storage rack
* Maintain up to date knowledge of all applicable SOP's
* Maintain proper housekeeping and follow best practices for supply
management in areas of responsibility
* Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
* HS Diploma or equivalent
* Proficiency with Windows-based computer applications
* Previous forklift operating experience
* Ability to work in team environment
* Good communication and organization skills
* An excellent commitment to health & safety
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining Clean Harbors; only
those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job
qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Inc., Greeley , Receiving Technician, Professions , Kimball, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!