Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: June 24, 2022
The Yard Driver will be responsible for operating a terminal
tractor or "mule" to move trailers within the facility and
performing other physically demanding work within the
facility/plant. This is an entry-level, full-time position offering
annual earnings potential in excess of $50,000/year, along with
career growth and advancement opportunities. We are looking for
safety-oriented and reliable individuals to join our team in
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401-K plus Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operates terminal tractor or "mule" to move trailers around in
the facility yard
- Delivers/picks up bins, van, bulk trailers, tanker trucks, and
other equipment that must be driven throughout the facility
- Ensures that wheel chalks and jack-stands are in place and
- Performs manual tasks such as cleaning up spills when necessary
while taking all safety precautions necessary to prevent
- Exercise good judgment and proper operating skills required to
operate the vehicle within the confines of the facility,
positioning trailers/vans at loading dock, and maneuvering vehicle
in crowed areas around the facility
- Observes and maintain posted speed limits
- Operates a forklift as needed
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year(s) of related work or industry experience
- Ability to operate manual transmission
- Ability to work in adverse environments (cold/heat)
- Accountability and punctuality
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a
diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500
companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous
federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through
its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier
provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and
environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
Headquartered in Norwell, Massachusetts, Clean Harbors has waste
disposal facilities and service locations throughout the United
States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the
minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Greeley , Yard Driver, Professions , Kimball, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!