Seasonal Truck Driver
Company: CHS Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.Summary CHS has an exciting opportunity. We are looking
for a Seasonal Truck Driver to deliver product. You must have a
high energy level, exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent
driving record and be committed to safety, customer service, and
solving problems creatively. You must have a good work ethic with
professional communications skills.Compensation Data:
- Hourly $16.06 - $24.86
- This position has opportunity for promotionResponsibilities
- Ensure accurate and timely pick up/deliveries to our customers
in a safe, timely, and professional manner. Assist with or load or
unload, as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service. Treat customers
professionally; greet customers promptly and courteously. Promptly
handle all customer concerns and elevate to leadership if
- Ensure compliance with all local, state, and federal laws and
regulations. To include but not limited to pre-trip and post-trip
reporting, proper load securement and hours of service.
- Maintain cleanliness of vehicle(s) inside and out, and work
- Complete and document daily maintenance inspections. Ensure
proper equipment maintenance is completed including repairs, and
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, training, personal protective equipment procedures
and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and
correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or
- Report all incidents (bodily or property), accidents, and
traffic violations to immediately to supervisor.
- Enroll in and complete mandatory CHS random drug and alcohol
testing program and the Continuous Monitoring Program.
- Assist operational staff and perform other duties as needed or
assigned. May include intercompany related driving.Minimum
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experienceAdditional Qualifications
- Maintain or be able to obtain a CDL and DOT medical card
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to work additional hours, be available for overnight
stays and occasional weekends to meet business demands
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, must pass pre-employment screenings to
include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle
check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
- Valid Class A CDL (preferred)
- Hazmat,Tanker, Air Brake endorsements (preferred)
- Agriculture background (preferred)
- Customer service experience (preferred)
- Bulk liquid, pressure trailer, or forklift experience
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
- Ability to climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins, and into
back of trailer
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and
temperaturesCHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call Us at (877) 774-7539 for more information. Effective January
6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct
a pre-employment verification full query against the newly
established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to
beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial
driver s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position
that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily
enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure
authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized
third-party agent of CHS to verify information.
Keywords: CHS Inc., Greeley , Seasonal Truck Driver, Professions , Sterling, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!