Field Service Technician
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: September 22, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. -We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. -Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an exciting opportunity in our Country
Operations Division. -We are looking for a Field -Service Tech -to
service LP customers in Northeast Colorado and Western Nebraska.
-You -must exhibit personal integrity, have an excellent driving
record, and be committed to safety and customer
- Grow and maintain current market share through prompt delivery
of all products and regular communication with current customer
- Safely install or repair propane related equipment according to
federal and state codes.
- Make proper recommendations of propane and services to
customers to their requirements and promote CHS products and
- Invoice all products and services accurately as they are
delivered or sold.
- Promptly handle all customer complaints with follow-up until
the complaint has been resolved.
- Assist supervisor in increasing departmental efficiency and
reducing operational costs.
- Adhere to CHS pricing, credit, inventory and safety
- Promote and enhance CHS's image by supporting and advocating
compliance with sales programs, management policies, and operating
- Perform propane and equipment installation, repair and delivery
work as required by local, state, and federal regulations.
- Support a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies,
procedures and regulations.
- Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek
assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Ensure all daily paperwork is accurate and complete.
- Provide supervisor with daily updates on customer, competition,
safety and financial issues.
- Attend training sessions to stay current with petroleum
industry safety and operational standards.
- All other related duties as assigned by supervisor.Minimum
- 2+ years in Maintenance
- High School Diploma or GED
- Customer service experience
- Experience with power tools and other tools needed to complete
work related to LP service workAdditional Qualifications
- LP maintenance experienceCompensation Data
- Hourly $15 - $28+
- This position has opportunity for promotionCHS offers a
competitive total compensation package. -Compensation: This
includes base wage and may consist of other earnings depending upon
position within CHS, consisting of bonuses, incentives,
commissions, merit pay. -This position may be an opportunity for
promotion. -Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life
Insurance, Health, and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation,
401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short-Term
Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Greeley , Field Service Technician, Professions , Otis, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!