Production Associate - General Laborer
Company: Arctic Glacier
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Production Associate (General Laborer)Job Description:The
Production Associate is responsible for operating the manufacturing
equipment that supplies raw materials to the production line. In
addition, the Production Associate will be accountable for basic
troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment
runs efficiently.Job Responsibilities include but are not limited
- Operates and monitors assigned lines, materials, and finished
product as necessary to facilitate proper flow and machine
- Coordinates the movement of product from the production lines
to the skids.
- Examines product for quality and ensures all Food Safety
Handling Procedures are followed.
- Records daily logs of packages bags and wasted packaging
- Inspects date codes for accuracy and legibility.
- Adopts a culture of cleanliness and safety in the work
Life BalanceCandidate Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years experience working in a production environment
considered and asset.
- Ability to lift, push, and pull 50 lbs. repeatedly.
- Comfortable working independently as well as in a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as
required.Reporting Structure: Production SupervisorFLSA Status:
HourlyEqual Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals
with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)by Jobble
Keywords: Arctic Glacier, Greeley , Production Associate - General Laborer, Professions , Snyder, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!