Guest Services Representative - Rodarte Community Center
Company: City of Greeley
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Salary Range: $12.32 - $17.28 Hourly
Hiring Range: $12.32 - $15.75 Hourly
Guest Services Representatives are an integral part of the
Recreation Division with the City of Greeley and are responsible
for providing quality customer service to patrons of the Rodarte
Community Center. This position assists with daily facility
operations and provides information to patrons regarding
facilities, programs, services and events. These positions will
also process class and activity registrations.
This is a continuous posting and may be closed at any time.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills:
* Current certification in CPR, First Aid and AED or ability to
obtain within 3 months of hire required.
* Experience and knowledge of computer operations and use of
software packages including Microsoft Office applications
* Spanish/English bilingual skills preferred.
* Greet all patrons in a timely manner and ensure safety of all
* Answer and transfer a high volume of telephone calls.
* Provide courteous service to patrons requiring program
registrations, facility bookings and daily use of the facility.
* Give patrons tours of the facility and information regarding the
* Provide quality customer service through the development of
relationships with participants, community members, and various
* Participate in regular team meetings to ensure consistency is
* This position also assists with duties in childcare. This may
require helping children between the ages of 5-13, additional
cleaning, ensuring the safety of children while in the care of the
Rodarte Communtiy Center.
Technology and Risk Management
* Learn and use recreation management software, RecTrac and
Brightwheel for entry desk operations: including membership sales,
program registration, facility rentals and point of sale
* Assist with ensuring marketing materials, website, and social
media sites are updated with accurate information.
* Follow and assist in the enforcement of risk management and
emergency response trainings.
Memberships and Operations
* Process and assist with promoting membership sales at all
* Aid patrons in registrations for activities, programs, and
* Maintain and update family and organization accounts.
* Reserve park shelter and areas for specific days during
* Frequent and heavy contact with the public and City employees in
person and by telephone.
* Frequent interruptions.
* Flexibility to work early mornings, weekdays, nights, weekends,
evenings and holidays.
* Work is performed in an open office environment with heavy noise
levels, at times.
* Vision to perform physical activities, read computer keyboards,
reference books and other written documents
* Strength and stamina enough to walk, stand, stretch, bend, lift
or carry up to 50 lbs
* Manual dexterity enough to complete daily work such as operate
computer keyboards, drive and operate motor vehicles, and operate
other office equipment and complete paperwork
Keywords: City of Greeley, Greeley , Guest Services Representative - Rodarte Community Center, Sales , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!