Sales Consultant - DriveWise
Company: Yoder Family of Companies
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you seeking to start a career?Do you desire
to use your skills and grow as a professional?Are you looking to
join a positive and hardworking culture?Look no farther!DriveWise
is a part of the Yoder Family of CompaniesCompany InformationWe are
a full-service automotive company that has been a cornerstone
business serving the automotive needs of our customers since 1908.
We strive to exceed the customer expectations in new and convenient
ways that gains their trust for generations.To learn more about who
we are, the services we provide and our commitment to customer
safety and satisfaction, visit Drivewise, to read our story and
more!Sales Consultant Position Summary The Sales Consultant
directly responsible for selling vehicles, while adhering to our
customer satisfaction standards. S/he keeps a complete & accurate
record of customer contacts, sales, and files. S/he also strives to
ensure that the floor and lot are properly maintained and convey an
orderly, professional appearance. S/he is responsible for nurturing
and cultivating a positive culture and work environment that aligns
with the mission and values of the organization.Sales Consultant
Essential Duties and Major Responsibilities
- Advise, direct, and execute the customer purchasing
- Meet and greet customers according to company procedure and
assure a high-quality experience for all customers.
- Maintain, and build on the customer database in CRM.
- Learn and follow company word tracks and sales
- Complete review of vehicle with customer, guiding them through
test drive and approval process.
- Keep customer informed about process at every step, always
answering any questions completely and honestly.
- Contact and pursue all assigned leads (BDC or other).
- Consistently manage all points of Contact: email, letters, text
message, postcards, etc.
- Collect stipulations for each customer.
- Acquire AutoZoom score for each customer.
- Consistently collect and maintain social media reviews from
- Collect and verify customer's data for finance approval and
submit to underwriting.
- Guide customers through approval document including, sales
values, payments, and all other assigned relevant information with
- Help customer in selecting the vehicle that best suits there
need within the approval guidelines.
- Guide customers through the closing process once vehicle is
selected, assisting them with final paperwork as necessary.
- Follow up with sold and potential customers.
- Pursue phone ups, lot ups, walk-ins, etc. to increase the
customer base for the company.
- Participate in group and individual training with the Manager
and outside or internal resources.
- Develop and maintain knowledge about the program, products, and
vehicles available to customers.
- Grow and increase client base through community networking,
self-advertising, canvassing, etc..
- Assist and maintain the lot and floor appearance.
- Purge dead files securely following company policies.
- Adhere to minimum expectations for Drive Advisors as outlined
by the company.Sales Consultant Education
- High school degree or equivalent, associates or bachelor's in
business or related field preferred.Sales Consultant Experience
- 3 plus years' previous automotive sales experience
- 1 or more years DMS experience preferred.Sales Consultant
Supervisory Expectations:This job has no supervisory
responsibilities.Sales Consultant Work HoursRegular work hours are
9:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Employee hours vary and are dependent on
business needs. The schedule is between the hours of 9:00 AM to
7:00 PM. The position is 40 hours per week, Monday through
Saturday, with evening and weekends required and as needed to
satisfy the requirements of the position. Employee hours vary and
are dependent on business needs.Sales Consultant Wages – Salary +
bonus, Exempt: $40,000 – $90,000 annuallySales Consultant Benefits
– If hired to a full-time position, the company provides vacation
time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k) employer paid life
insurance, health, dental, vision, pet insurance, and company
discounts.PM21Benefits – If hired to a full-time position, the
company provides vacation time, sick time, paid holidays, 401(k)
employer paid life insurance, health, dental, vision, pet
insurance, and company discounts.If hired for a part-time position
the company provides paid sick time and company discounts. No other
benefits are offered.Powered by JazzHRcLnp0QkmTy
Keywords: Yoder Family of Companies, Greeley , Sales Consultant - DriveWise, Sales , Greeley, Colorado
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!